21. Wet Dreamz

-Matthew's POV

"Chaynia, I love you," I said as I looked into Chaynia's eyes then kissed her on the forehead.

She licked her lips, then smiled. I loved seeing that she was smiling and that smile was genuine.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, go get some rest princess. You need it," I said this time my hand gently touching her face. I kissed her again and on the lips this time.

She nodded her head and got out of the car. I watched her walk inside of the house, then I slowly pulled off. I would have never expect for last night to happen AT ALL. It was one of the best nights I had ever had in a while and I felt great.

Suddenly, my phone's notification lit up and it was a text from Yessica.

Fuck. I had totally forgot about her and I hanging out tonight.

wya gringo ? , she text me. It was 7:30 and I was supposed to get her at 6. I was gonna surprise her and take her bowling, but I made the reservation at 6 and it was over at 8. There was no point in going now.

Change of plans :(...how about we chill at your place instead of  the original place. I'll bring weed , I text when I made it to a red light.

oh OK, well I have drinks IG, see you she text back almost instantly.

Yessica and I grew really close over the month Chaynia and I were broken up. She was such an unexpected friend. I mean one point if time we actually disliked one another, but turns out she was there for me more than what Ryan was lately.

"Aaaaaye!! Matty B!" Yessica greeted me as she opened the door and gave me a hug.

"Hey, Yessi," I said as I sat a bag that I got from a party store I stopped by as I was on my way.

"What's in there?" Yessica said as she tried to peek in the bag.

"Snacks and shit," I said and emptied the contents on the table.

"Lit as fuck!!" she said and snatched up a bag a hot cheetos. Then she turned on the radio and the radio and that song White Iverson was on.

"Saucin', saucin', I'm saucin' on you
I'm swaggin', I'm swaggin',
I'm swaggin' oh ooh
I'm ballin', I'm ballin', Iverson on you" she said as she nodded her head to the beat. I laughed she was like a Mexican black girl.

"What gringo boy,"  she said and threw a Cheeto at my face.

"Nothing," I chuckled and passed her
the bag of weed and a cigarello.

"Oh, you want me to roll it?"she asked flashing the cigarello.

"No shit Sherlock," I said sarcastically.

"My fucking bad," she said and split open the cigarello and emptied out the tobacco, then cracked the bundle of weed open, rocking her hips as Bryson Tiller's song Exchange came on.

Fuck, she looked hot as hell rolling the bud. I shook my head to get those thoughts out. I had just gotten back with Chaynia. I couldn't be thinking like this again.

"Take a hit gringo," Yessi said as she hit the blunt and passed it  to me.

I took a hit and scrunched my face, cause the weed was stronger than what I thought.  I even coughed a little. Yessi must've had lungs of iron.

"Dank shit right?" she laughed as I passed it back to her and she took another hit.

"So, how's everything with you and Chaynia?" Yessi asked as she took another hit, this time coughing.

"We're better and working on it I guess," I said cracking open a Peach Faygo pop. What did I mean by "I guess." ?

"So, you two are good?" Yessica asked for reassurance.

I nodded my head slowly and took the blunt from Yessica.

"Hm," she said as she nodded her head.

"What??!!"

I mean that was the right answer right ?

"You just seem unsure, I mean are you even ready to be in a relationship and settled down at 17, Matt?"

I shook my head in confusion. Wasn't this Chaynia's "best friend". Why would she doubt me and Chaynia's relationship.

"You're being outlandish, Yessica."

I was just gonna blow that off. I mean I knew what I wanted if I knew that I didn't want to settle down I would not be with Chaynia. I wouldn't dare waste her time. An awkward silence lasted between us for a minute or so ,only the music on the radio was playing, until Yessica broke the silence.

"I'm sorry,Matthew. That was rude of me," she said.

"Matty B. I'm serious," she said looking at me sternly in the eye.

I highly doubted that.

I said nothing, she rolled her eyes and began looking in the cabinet for something. She pulled out a half full fifth of Hennessey.

Why did her parents leave shit like this around her, where were her parents ?

She took out two cans of Pepsi and half filled the cups with the liquor then filling the rest with Pepsi to chase.

"Here," she said handing me a cup.

I stared at the cup, lost as shit as to what to do, I thought she was kidding about the drinks. I had never drank before.

"Bottoms up," she said and gulped the liquor.

I followed what she was doing and it wasn't that bad. It was really sweet but spicy at the same time but I got used to it. I held my cup out for another round .

"I see you liked that shit," Yessica said and poured me another one.

"Another one," she said mimickinr DJ Khaled.

"Key to success," I laughed.

"Jumpman, Jumpman, I don't know the fucking lyrics--woooo!" Yessica laughed and fell down on me. We  both laughed cause she was a fucking idiot.

Here we were at 1:00 in the morning drunk as shit in the living room of her house reminiscing and shit and singing songs that we barely knew that was coming on the radio.

"Bruh," I said crossing my arms over my chest like I was dead.

"Aye, aye Matty B. look," Yessica said and stood up on the couch attempting to jump or something.

I grabbed her silly willy self before she could actually do it and she fell on top of me crushing my balls.

"Ooooooouuuccccchhhh, Yessi. You hurt my balls," I whined. My balls were--were my MOST PRIZED POSSESSION.

"Aaaaawwww let me kiss it for you big BABY!" she yelled and attempted to unzip my pants but I swatted her filthy dirty hands away. What was this silly rabbit doing?

"No!" I scorned her.

She rolled her eyes and then smacked her lips.

"Okay, so how about this?" she said and climbed on top of me and unzipped my hands-- I mean pants. Ha. Ha. Then pulled off her sweatpants which had nothing under them.

Holy fucking shit.

Junior was enjoying this shit and he couldn't take it he exploded out my boxers. He was about to demolish this cat.

"The ball is in your court," she whispered in my ear.