11. Yonkers

-Chaynia's POV

"Yessica, please come on this double date with Matthew and I and his friend Ryan. Ryan is cool as hell, I promise you, " I begged Yessica.

I am NEVER the type to beg, but for this situation, I felt so damn bad for Ryan. Ryan wasn't a bad looking dude, all he needed to do was shave that funny looking facial hair and got his hair together, like a man bun, and he'd look good as hell, but he was too busy smoking his damn brain out to even do that.

"He looks like he smells like a marijuana plant, he reminds me of Shaggy from Scooby Doo, I'm sorry , no bueno boo."

"Yessica, please? For me?" I begged.

Yessica didn't understand how bad I felt for Ryan , that boy probably felt awkward as hell watching me and Matthew kiss like that.

"Huuuuh, okay. I'll do it just for you, but you have to buy me some Buffalo Wild Wings after school tomorrow, at the one downtown."

"THANK YOU YESSI!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!" I yelled over the phone.

"So where we supposed to go anyways?" she sighed I could tell she was cussing me out in her head.

"Something called Erebus."

Matthew wouldn't tell me what it was, all he kept saying was, "You'll see babe."

"Noooooo, why did I agree to go?" she cried.

Was I missing something?

"What's wrong with that?"

"I went there before and I almost had a heart attack, I couldn't even make it all the way through. I said I was never going back."

"Never say never, but what is it?"

She smacked her lips.

"A haunted house."

Aw hell naw, I don't do haunted houses.

" Whaaaaat? Oh no. See that's that white people shit."

"See now you owe me some chicken and a salad boo," she said and hung up.

She wasn't gonna get shit with her little Mexican ass now.