26. Snake

-Yessica's POV

Now was my time. Everything was finally falling into place. Chaynia was gone, Matthew was single. I was single.

Even after me and Matt had sex we still had contact with one another. Actually he was coming over today. We had agreed to be just friends with benefits and that's it. Shit, I didn't have a problem with it, this kat was bound to have him falling in love. I sat in my room at my computer desk and waiting to hear a knock on the front door, I was bumping my favorite song "Drift" by Doja Cat.

Think I don't see you when you ride out
Roll with that bitch who thinks she's fly as hell
Ain't hard to tell why now, why we can't be friends
Can't be friends

I rolled my eyes at the lyrics. This was so me, but now Chaynia was out the pictures.

Suddenly phone lit up.

Open the door Yess , Matthew text me and my face lit up. I was happy as shit to see him text me.

alr. , I text back and ran down the stairs tripping in the midst of it.

"I'm alright!" I yelled as I fixed myself up. I know Matthew heard my big ass thud on the floor.

I opened the door and to my surprise, Matthew looked pissed. What the fuck was wrong with him. He did not need to come to my door looking like he was ready to murder someone. I needed no bad vibes in my house.

"What's wrong papi?" I asked after I closed the door behind him and wrapped my arms around him.

"We can't do this anymore," he stated bluntly.

¿Que?

After us fucking three times, and once while he was with Chaynia now he wanted to feel some type of way about it?

He wasn't saying anything when he was all up in my ear durning sex talking about:

"Fuck Yessica, we gotta do this shit more often.
Aw shit I'm gonna have you begging for more."

What the fuck was the issue now?

"What do you mean?"

"This just doesn't feel right to me anymore Yessica. I made a promise with Chaynia." he said as he grabbed my arms and sat me down on the couch with him.

I laughed. This guy sounded silly as fuck.

"So, you didn't feel some type of way when you fucked me when Chaynia was up here and her dad was dead and you busted all in me? Not once but three times."

I titled my head to the side and smirked.

Matthew clenched his jaw and closed his eyes. I was getting to him now. I loved it.

"Look, that's not the point Yessica, that was the past. Right now I'm looking into the future and this isn't gonna work."

I closed my eyes and sighed. Was he fucking serious?

"So you telling me that, you're not going to fuck anybody else and Chaynia might not even come back up here?"

His face got red as shit. That's what I thought. I knew that he wouldn't be able to handle that.

"So, Matthew?" I asked as I folded my arms.

He rolled his eyes and kissed my neck.

"To your room," he stated as if he was defeated.

Yessica always won.