7. So You Thought

-Miranda's POV

Liar. Cheater. Son of a Bitch.

If you guessed Matthew Carol, congratulations! You, my friend, are correct. Here I was lying next to the boy I thought that was the love of my life. Me, being the type of girlfriend I am, after Matthew went to sleep after what he thought was good sex, but I faked the whole thing, I went through his phone.

Oh, there were tons of girls in his phone that he was flirting with, but there was one that outshined all of they rest, some girl in his phone under Chay Babe.

Yep. When you believe that he's a changed person and that he's willing to stay committed, he has another girl on the side. I didn't even know he found black girls attractive!! But who could blame him? She looked like Naomi Campbell's daughter or something.

Then the crushing part comes and everything began to make sense to me: the pictures and the fact he was with her tonight.

He even fucking told her that I was his fucking sister. Disre-fucking-spectful.

I didn't know, how to react, but I wasn't going to react. I was going to let everything ride out as if I didn't know anything and one day, everything was going to ride out and she was going to find out, that he wasn't the boy she thought he was and she was going through be crushed as much as me.

Matthew Carol has met his match.

-----------------------------

"MiMi," my best friend Laren said when I answered the phone.

"Yes?" I replied as I put mint green nail polish on my big toe. I am super obsessed with mint green polish by the way.

"You remember when we both made a vow that we'd be honest and tell each other everything no matter how bad it hurt us, as long as we both could trust each other in the end?" she asked.

"Yes Laurie," I laughed.

"Well today at school I saw Matthew and he was walking this girl to class and then at lunch today he was in the corner with her and he was pretty affectionate with her."

I rolled my eyes, I already knew who she was talking about.

"Was she a black girl that had long hair and was super pretty?" I asked.

"Huh? Wait. How did you know that? "

"Let's just say that my lurking skills are god tier."

"Whaaaattt????!!!!!! Why didn't you tell me this?"

"Cause I wanted you to find out yourself."

"Fucking Miranda, I'm best friend mad at you right now, but you'll make me feel better by telling me your sinister plan."

I rolled my eyes.

"There is no plan, just know that one day everything will come into place sooner or later."

"Holy fuck, something's telling me you're right," she laughed.

"I'm always right."

"I love you MiMi, I'll talk to you later, I have a shit ton of homework to do."

"Okay, bye Laurie my little scholar, I love yoooouuu," I said and hung up.

I was going to raise hell one day.