22. Marathons

-Chaynia's POV

"CHAYNIA WAKE UP!!!!!" some rude ass yelled, waking me up out of my sleep. I had just now went to sleep and now they waking me up.

"What the fuck dawg, leave me ALONE!!!" I yelled and put my pillow over my head.

"Chaynia we have to go to the hospital!" Jalisa cried pulling the covers off of me.

Hospital ?

What the fuck could possibly happen at 10:30 at night?

Chaynia , anything you dumb bitch.

I jumped out of bed and the sight of Jalisa's face scared the soul out of my body. She was battered, her lip bleeding, her eye was black, her clothes were torn up and undone.

What the fuck was happening.

"What the fuck happened dawg?"

I know that my daddy would never hit a,woman like that, if anything they hit on him. What the fuck was going on man ?

She ignored my question.

"Chaynia we have to go ," she said as she yanked my arm to go.

I wasn't finna go no fucking where until she told me what the fuck was going on.

"JALISA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!" I yelled yanking my arm back was finna scrap if that ass couldn't tell me what was going on.

"We have to go Chaynia!" she pleaded with me.

"NO TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!!!! I'M NOT GOING NO FUCKING WHERE UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!?!"

I looked around the hall, where was Shaun? With all this yelling I was doing he should've been coming out his room being nosy.

"Where is my little brother?" I asked looking around the hall.

"With the police," she stated bluntly.

Police?

"What you mean police?" I asked folding my arms.

She sighed and took a deep breath, a couple tears dropped from her face.

"Your dad go--" she stopped mid sentence breaking down.

My dad?

My dad? What happened to my daddy?

"They shot him five times and we don't think--we don't think he's gonna make it," she said through sobs.

I stood there--frozen. I didn't know what to feel or think. I was numb. I couldn't register. All I know that I mysteriously ended up in the back of a police car pulling up to a hospital.

What was I supposed to think or feel? I couldn't even cry.

I sat in waiting room with Jalisa and two officers. They were off to the side talking. I could pick up bits and pieces of their conversation as I stared blankly at the wall. I managed to hear, rape and robbery, then they shot my dad, then was finna shoot Jalisa, but someone scared them off.

Then that's when he came and all hell broke loose. The waiting room was filled with Jalisa yelling and crying and the police trying to calm her down.

I just sat and stared.

He was gone.

Can't Get Enough (Interracial/BWWM) #Wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें