12. Fantasy

-Matthew's POV

If I had the chance to change positions with Ryan right now, for ten seconds I would do it. Yessica was hot. I mean Chaynia was gorgeous, I mean like a tiny goddess gorgeous, but Yessica on the other hand was extremely fuckable. Yes, I know that Chaynia was my girlfriend, but I couldn't resist the thoughts.

"Matty what do you keep looking at that boy for?" Chaynia asked as she lightly slapped my cheek to get my attention.

"Nothing, babe," I said as I kissed her. I was really looking at how much fun Ryan was having getting fed pancakes by Yessica.

"Why ain't you eating your food then? You chose iHop," she said as she sighed.

"I'm sorry, I just kinda lost my appetite, I guess I'm ecstatic about what's gonna happen at Erebus. "

She rolled her eyes.

"Bae, come to my side, " she said as she tapped the spot next to her and gave me her puppy face

I could not resist that face.

"Chaynia, Chaynia, Chaynia, " I sighed as I sat next to her and that's when she sat her hand on my leg-- an inch away from my junior.

"Now, " she whispered in my ear after she kissed my neck, "Think one more thing about Yessica and I promise to god I'll make it hard for you to produce kids, I'm not dumb."

After that she kissed me on my lips and pushed my head roughly.

Chaynia was officially fucking crazy.

"Would you like syrup on your food, Mr. Carol?" she asked, with a creepy smile and I knew that she was being sarcastic.

"Hey, guys I'm ready to go," Ryan said.

"Yeah, me too Ry Ry. Some people have no respect for their girlfriends, " Chaynia said sarcastically as she got up.

Ryan snickered , I purposely stepped on his toe and he pushed me.

I mean excuse me for being a guy, Yessica was a beautiful sight to look at and she would never go for a fucking stoner like Ryan. I'm not the type of guy to try to force those thoughts, or fantasies out of my head. I have to be honest with myself before I was with someone else. I.mean it isn't like I would try to initiate something with her, I mean if she did with me, that would be nice, but I'm in enough crap with Chaynia right now she doesn't know about.

"Matty if I pass out you better take me home ASAP, k bae?" Chaynia said as she grabbed on to my arm, but I was too focused on Yessica's perfect ass.

"Mhm."

"I swear Michigan is just. ....."

I couldn't keep listening to Chaynia babble anymore with this perfect view in my face. All I could think about was getting it from the back, making her ass as red as it could get. I wanted to squeeze and massage it so fucking bad, my dick was getting hard thinking about it.

"MATTHEW!!!!" Chaynia yelled breaking me from my thoughts. People around us began to look.

"Really Matthew? Is she that damn pretty?! I mean you ain't hear a god damn word I said-- you know what? Fuck this here, see, I was better at home watching Netflix eating cereal than to be ignored cause you wanna bust a nut on another bitch."

"Chay, what's wrong? You got people looking at you two," Yessica whispered.

"You!" Chaynia yelled and stormed out of the long line.

First argument. The best argument.

"Chaynia, come on!" I yelled after I followed after her.

"Matthew, don't fucking talk to me just take me home so I can take my ass to sleep, " she said facing the other way.

"You know that I only want you Chaynia, stop acting this way babe." I said turning her around to face me and all I could see were tears and anger.

Huuuuh, here we go.

"Chaynia, I'm sorry," I said giving her a hug.

"Don't fucking hug me," she said breaking away from my hold and walking away.

"Where are you going?!?!" I asked running after her.

"Away from you, you're not about to fucking make me an example, first it starts off as thoughts, then flirting, then next thing you know you're trying to fuck her!"

Oops.

"Chaynia its not even that fucking serious babe. I-"

"Ex-fucking-cuse me? Not that serious? Boooooooaaaaaa, you got some fucking nerve to say that."

She laughed and paused.

"Don't talk to me no more, I'll have Ryan and Yessica take me home," she put her hand up at me and walked away.

Oh no. I guess she believes that it'll be easy to just up and walk out my life like that.

"Oh no no no no, Chaynia Renee Martez, come here," I said as I picked her up from behind by her waist.

"Matthew put me doooooown!!!!" she yelled, trying to kick out of my hold.

Chaynia was probably the ONLY girl that I actually loved without forcing it. Actually, she was the only girl I loved.

"Come here," I said bringing her to a corner where no one could see what was going on.

"Matthew, I swear for God if you try something on me," she said as she looked for some ways to escape.

I laughed, she was such a character.

"Stop it," I said as I kissed her.

"Don't kiss me with your nasty lips, boy," she said as she wiped her lips off.

"Oh , you're gonna wipe my kiss off," I said and attacked her with my kisses.

"Matthew!!!!!!!!! Stop it!!!!" she laughed.

"Nope," I said and attacked her again.

"Okay, alright," she said and finally kissed me back.

"Now are you gonna come have fun with me?" I asked and gently grabbed her hand.

"I guess, but I'm still mad at you though," she said and put her head on my arm.

I sighed.

"I love you Chaynia," I said and kissed her again.

"I love you too Matthew. "