5. Until

-Chaynia's POV

Matthew, I couldn't get that boy off my mind. I kept thinking about him and his pretty ocean blue eyes and the way his tall self towered over me, his pretty smile, it always lit up when he laughed at my accent. His soft hands and the smell of his cologne.

I got out of my bed and combed my hair out and put it back in a ponytail. And went downstairs to get breakfast.

"Morning Daddy, Morning Lisa," I had said and sat down.

Jalisa was making sausages, hash browns, eggs, and toast.

"Good morning Baby Girl," my daddy said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Good MORNING Chay Chay!" Shaun said and kicked me under the table.

This is why his ugly ass got on my nerves.

"Boooyyy, I'm about to buss you upside your big jug head," I said as I rose my hand about to hit him.

"Aye, y'all cut that out, its too early in the morning for all that damn playing," my daddy warned us.

"That's why your boyfriend ugly!" Shaun yelled.

This dumb muthafucka.

"BOYFRIEND?!?!?!" my dad yelled as he slammed the fridgerator.

Jalisa dropped her spatula.

"Yeah Daddy and he white too," Shaun added.

I wish this dumb ass would shut the fuck up.

"Maurice , come help me set the table for breakfast, " Jalisa suggested to Daddy.

"Jalisa you knew about this here?!?!?" my dad yelled.

"Maurice, it was nothing like that it was just a little date," Jalisa pleaded.

"A little date my ass!! You know I don't want my daughter with no damned hunky boy!"

"Maurice, she's about to be 18 years old in  a minute she needs to make her own decisions. "

"Look, this is my daughter, my responsibility. I don't you telling me what I can and can't do, as long as she's living in this house and her name is Chaynia Renee Martez she ain't grown!!"

"Maurice this not right." Jalisa said shaking her head.

"As long as she's my daughter it is. I don't ever want you seeing that boy again!!!" he yelled.

That's where he had me all fucked up.

"Daddy, you can't do this to me!" I yelled, I felt tears come out my eyes.

"Don't believe me, just watch!" he said and took a sip of his orange juice.

"Well watch me go back to Atlanta with MaMa!!!" I yelled and marched up the stairs.

I went to my room and closed the door. I flopped on my bed, put my headphones in and put it on Crack Rock, by Frank Ocean, then cried myself back to sleep.

"Baby Girl, " my dad said as he woke me up, he had Oreos and Nutella on the foot of the bed. I was having a good sleep too.

I sat up and gave him my straight face.

"I know you mad at me, but I just wanted to make things right. You know, you'll ALWAYS be my Baby Girl, " he said and handed me the Oreos and Nutella. He knew that I was going to smash that when he left.

"I don't want to lose my Baby Girl, and to no hunky either. But, then again I gotta remember ya worsem ass is going to be a grown woman one day and some other man will love you, but NEVER more than me. Jalisa talked some sense into me, and I think that you ready to date."

My eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and this big giddy smile came on my face.

"Aye, don't get too happy now. Every date that you want to go on it has to be approved by me, not Jalisa-- I'M your daddy and not every date gonna get approved. "

I was too happy to be hearing what he was saying. I thought that I wasn't ever gone see Matthew again.

"Now, I want to meet this boy, when you feel its ready, cause I don't want to meet a boy I'm not gonna see my Baby Girl with for a long time. Do we have a deal? "

I nodded my head.

"Now, enjoy your little snack, I love you Chaynia, " my dad said and got up and went to the door.

"I love you too Daddy," I said and blew a kiss.

He left the room and closed the door and I ate my snack Daddy gave me.

-------------------------------

A/N: This was a filler chapter, sorry for it being so short.