Writer's Note

Hi guys, I just want to do a quick little chapter, like a thank you chapter to show my appreciation for you guys' support on my story.

OK where do I start?

So I am close to half of a thousand reads on my book and I know that its not much, but honestly it means a lot to me. I mean I basically came from no where with a story and all of you guys are reading it, its not like I was famous and I dropped a book out of nowhere, so let's turn that half of a thousand to half of 100,000 and so on.

Secondly, I am loving the feedback that I'm getting back on the characters, Matthew and Ryan in particular. I'm loving how you guys are hating Matthew. Matthew is based off of my friend Owen, yes, he knows that I'm writing a story about him, he's currently single by the way. So if you hate Matthew you'll def hate Owen. Then there's Ryan, he's based off of my best friend Jordan, who gave me so much advice and support when I was going through a tough time in my life, but he always had me in hysterics.

I'm happy that you guys are liking Chaynia, which is bound to change after chapter 15. *devilish laugh*

Also, I appreciate and am grateful for my faithful readers, the people who inbox me for an update or are like "Matthew is gonna make me kill him" like you guys don't understand how important that is to a writer, when their readers fall in love with and hate a particular character and comment "I can relate to that" or "I know someone who acts just like Chaynia" it let's me know that I'm doing a good job at what I'm doing and my story has some significance in their lives.

I am trying my hardest to make Can't Get Enough, (sidebar: named after my babe J. Cole's song if you listen to the lyrics, you'll be like MATTHEW), different from your typical love story because a lot of IR love stories I read on Wattpad begins and ends with the same person that a character fell in love with. Every girl doesn't fall in love at first sight or fall in love at the first accident. It takes trial and error until we meet THE ONE, but as you continue to read as I promised, the smallest things that you didn't peep will have the biggest significance and more hate is to come.

Okay, before I tell more than what I should, I want say thank you to all who reads this story, everyone including ghost readers. Thanks to everyone who's telling their friends to read my story, and thanks to everyone who comments and votes on my story. You all are extremely amazing.

→ des, ♥