18. Gravitate

-Chaynia's POV

"He's not gon answer he's probably in there fucking another girl," I said as I stood on the porch waiting for Matthew to open the door. I did not want to go through with this at all.

"Chay," Yessica warned me.

Then that's when I heard the door open and my heart almost stopped. I could feel my hands sweat and the blood drain out of my face. And my body went cold, not from the cold winter but from fear of what I was capable of doing.

"Chaynia? " Matthew called and I could tell he was sleep cause his hair was all over the place.

"Chaynia wanted to talk to you, because she can't live without you anymore, " Yessica said quickly then ran off the porch to her car and sped off.

I fucking hated her. I stood there with my arms folded and my head down, I couldn't look at him. I didn't want to go inside that house with him alone, but I knew his mom wasn't there, she was never there with his ass.

I dug my boot into the snow that he missed when he shoveled the porch.

"Coming in?" he asked and my legs involuntarily walked into his house.

Warning #1.

"HOW COULD YOU????!!!!!" I yelled without even thinking. I ain't even know where that came from, but I went with it.

Don't show no weakness, I said to myself, but the tears just came down and I couldn't stop them.

"HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME FOR FIVE MONTHS MATTHEW??!!! YOU GAINED MY TRUST, MADE ME FUCKING FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU, GEEK MY HEAD UP, PROMISE NOT TO HURT ME AND YOU BEEN HURTING ME ALL ALONG DAWG!!!!!! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS MANE?????!!!!!" I yelled in his face, I couldn't even reach his face so I had to stand on the tip of my toes.

"WHY YOU AIN'T SAYING SHIT MATTHEW? ??!!!!!?????" I slapped the fuck out of his ass and made him step back two steps.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE TO SAY CHAYNIA???!!! I KNOW THAT I FUCKED UP CHAYNIA!!!!! I KNOW THAT!!!!" he sighed and calmed down, "I know, Chaynia, I fucked up, I fucked up. I don't know what-- what I was thinking, I guess that it was the rush that--"

Rush? I'm about to rush and kill him.

"NIGGA A RUSH? ???!!!!!! YOU WAS GETTING OFF ON THAT SHIT DAWG?!???!!!!!! YOU WAS GETTING A RUSH ON CHEATING BOY????!!!!" I yelled and pushed him back.

Don't kill him Chaynia, don't do it girl.

"WHAT WAS HER NAME???" I asked cause I still didn't know shit about her.

He sighed.

"Miranda."

I cocked my head to the side and squinted my eyes, I could feel the confusion build up. This nigga was fucking his sister? These was some nasty ass bitches.

"YO SISTER?????!!!!!! YOU WAS FUCKING YOUR SISTER?????!!!! YOU TRIFLING ASS NIGGA!!!!!!!!" I said and pushed his ass again. I wanted his ass to push me so I could kill his ass.

"CHAYNIA SHE'S NOT MY FUCKING SISTER I LIED AND SAID THAT SHE WAS SO I COULD VENT TO YOU!!!!!"

More tears came down my face. Don't kill him Chaynia, he ain't worth it.

"SO YOU WAS VENTING TO ME ABOUT THE BITCH YOU WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH MATTHEW?????!!!!!!" my legs went out and I sat down on the ground and broke down crying.

Matthew just stood there and let out a loud sigh like he was the one who got cheated on. What didn't I have that she did? I thought that I was pretty enough for him. No wonder he never touched me or thought of me in a sexual way. I wasn't enough.

"What did she have that I didn't Matthew? " I said as I slowly looked up at him.

"Chaynia, she was just something to have sex with, it was always that way, it was either I had get in a relationship with her in order to get laid now and then," he said as he sat down on the couch behind me.

He was a trifling bastard.

"How many times? "

I just had to know.

"How many times what?"

He had some nerve to want to act stupid.

"HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU FUCK HER????!!!!!" I yelled as I sprung up and poked him hard on the side of his head.

"Every weekend," he whispered.

I had to hear that again, just to make sure I heard him right.

"Every what Matthew?"

"Every weekend," he said again and ran his hands through his hair.

He was about to get it.

"EVERY WEEKEND?????!!!!!" I yelled and I got on top of him and began to slap him and then that's when he pushed me off of him onto the ground and pinned my arms over my head.

"CHAYNIA, YOU'RE GOING TO STOP FUCKING HITTING ME MOTHER FUCKER!!!!" he yelled over me, I couldn't even see his blue eyes because they seemed red, just like his face, mainly from me slapping him, but he fucked up by even pushing me like that. So I spat in his fucking face.

Yep. sure did.

He grabbed my cheeks and then rose his hand up as if he was about to hit me, but he stopped himself and let go of my face and got his composure together.

He closed his eyes and pursed his lips. I couldn't resist crying because he scared the shit out of me for a minute. I got up from the floor and fixed my hair up.

"Matthew, I'm done with you mane," I said through a waterfall of tears, and opened the door, but Matthew closed it back.

"Done with me?" he said as he towered over me with his hand on the door stopping me from opening it.

Oooohhhh, no the fuck he wasn't about to hold me hostage.