14. Shame

-Matthew's POV

Matthew stop.
Matthew quit this.
Matt, this isn't right, you can't keep doing this.
Matthew,  what's wrong with you?
Chaynia would hurt so badly if she knew.

Every night was a battle fighting off those thoughts. Miranda lying next to me thinking that I wanted to be with her, but the person wanted to be wwith,  wasn't her.

It was Chaynia.

Every time, that I was done having sex with Miranda the thoughts would creep in and a wave of guiltiness  would come over me. I don't know what was wrong with me. Why couldn't I break it off with her?  Was it love that was holding me back?

My phone went off and it was of course Chaynia.

bae come over im all by myself  ;) , she texted me.

Whenever she text that that meant that she was alone and she was scared of being in the house by herself and wanted me to watch Love and Hip Hop with her.

Alright,  I'm omw babe, I text back and got out of the bed.

"Matthew , where are you going?" Miranda yawned out of her sleep.

Shit, what's a quick lie? Ryan.

"Ryan wanted to meet up and smoke," I lied as I threw on some grey jogging pants and a black hoodie with a giant Nike sign on it.

"Oh, well I'll stay here here, you wore me out babe," she said and turned back over.

Great,  didn't want you to come anyways.

Now the question was if I should walk to Chaynia's house or drive. If I walked to Chaynia's house Miranda would know that I didn't go to Ryan's house cause that's an hour walk to his house.  If I drove to Chaynia's house she'd think that I went to his house, but I could risk getting caught over her house by her Dad. I guess I'd just park somewhere else.

For some reason I was excited to go see Chaynia tonight. It was like this often, even though I saw her basically everyday, but everyday I found something new to love her more about.

"Matty, I missed you bae," she said and kissed me.

"I missed you too, Princess," I said and picked her up then spun around then I.kissed her neck.

"Ooh, make me feel some type of way," Chaynia sang then got down and kissed my neck back and we both sat down on the couch.

"Where's Love and Hip Hop?" I asked  because the TV was off.

"I don't want to watch that, how about we make our own show? " she whispered then crawled over to me and got on top of me.

Whooaaa, where was this talk coming from?

"Chaynia what are you doing? " I pushed her off of me.

She sighed and took a deep breath amd gave me a smile.

"I'm ready."

"To watch Love an--" she covered my mouth and sat on my lap, basically on my junior, then she kissed my lips.

Holy shit this girl.

"Matty, come on bae," she said and pressed her ass harder on my junior

Curse him for fucking liking it.

"Chaynia, no!" I said and tried to push her away but she wrapped her arms around my neck and began to tongue kiss me.

Junior was getting too excited for this.

"What about now? I feel you liking it," she whispered in my ear.

Ah shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Chaynia why are you doing this to meeeee?" I whined and that's when she pressed her ass down harder and that's when I couldn't take it anymore.
"Fucking Chaynia, " I said and I finally kissed her back.

My whole tongue explored her mouth and bit her lip. I put my hands inside her shorts and grabbed her soft ass and kissed her neck and she subtly grinded on me and lightly moaned, which was a huge turn on and that's when I took off my hoodie and she took off her tank top revealing the most perfect perky boobs that I had ever seen. That's when my pants almost exploded and I had to rip them off, I pushed Chaynia off and started to get on top of her.

That's when I felt a small come across my face.

Great,  just fucking great, two fucking inches away from home base and I get stopped.

"Who put those hickies right there?!?!" Chaynia yelled pointing at them.

Great blue balls and I'm in fucking trouble. Those hickies had Miranda all over it.

"I didn't leave hickies that low!!!!!" Chaynia yelled as she pushed me off of her and put her tank top back on and pulled up her shorts that were almost down

She handed me my clothes and I put them on.

"Babe those are just bruises!!" I yelled as I put my clothes on.

"Well those are some abstract looking bruises, I'm not fucking dumb,  don't play with.me. Who you fucking? ??!!!!!" she yelled.

"No one!!! I would have if--" she slapped me again.  She was lucky that I didn't hit women.

"I'm not fucking playing with you Matthew-- you know what get the fuck out,  until you can tell me the truth, we're done!" she yelled and opened the door.

All my blood dropped to my feet, that was one thing that wasn't happening was her leaving me.

"Okay Chaynia now you're fucking kidding ," I said and closed the door back.

"Matthew!! Bye!!!" she yelled at me.

"Chaynia they're fucking bruises! !!!!" I yelled.

"Matthew, why are you lying to me???!!!!!" she yelled and then start crying.

I couldn't stand to see those tears roll down her face.

"Babe, come here," I pleaded and I held her in my arms.

"Mane get off of me!!! You fucking lying to me, you know that you one of the few people that I could trust and you lying to me Matthew!"she snatched away from me then I grabbed her wrist.

"Chaynia, will you fucking listen to me? I would never do anything to hurt you, you're my fucking princess!" I hissed but I had to clean it up. "You're my princess," I said and kissed her on the forehead and then her lips.

She nodded her head.

"Pinky promise?" she asked and held out her pinky.

"Pinky promise, " I said, locked fingers,  then kissed her on the lips.

I picked her up and cradled her in my arms.

"Now let's go finish where we started," I winked and she straight faced me.

"Okay,  okay, then I'll go tuck you in."