Chapter 1 - Park Chanyeol

Chanyeol's POV

I was sat at lunch with my best friends, Baekhyun, Jongin, Kris, Sehun and Yixing. I found my eyes falling onto him again;

I stared at him, he was so beautiful and innocent. I wanted him to be mine but I would ruin him; I don't want to. I like him just the way he is but whenever I go near him he just runs away. I think I scare him but I don't want to scare him I just want to-

'CHAN' Baekhyun shouted into my right ear. Ugh that guy might be my best friend but he sure knows how to piss me off.

'What?' I rolled my eyes, that little bastard distracting my thoughts of my innocent crush.

'Stop staring at Kyungsoo, it's creepy and he's 3 years younger than you. You always stare at him and you scare him to death.' Jongin explained simply.

'I-I scare him? Why?' I was annoyed, why would I scare him?

'Chanyeol, you have piercings and tattoos all over your body, why wouldn't an innocent boy like him be scared of you?' Kris laughed.

'I don't want to scare him anymore - I want to talk to him'.

'CHAN'S GOT A CRUSH CHAN'S GOT A CRUSH!' Baekhyun screamed loud enough for everyone in the lunch hall to hear.

Everyone laughed at me, damn you Baek. One person wasn't laughing, Kyungsoo just stared at me looking a bit sheepish. I smiled at him and he flinched slightly, obviously a bit taken back but he nevertheless he smiled gently back.

'It's obviously me'. I was disturbed from my thoughts yet again by the brattiest, most popular girls in our school, Becka (A/N sorry I couldn't think of a Korean name haha).

'Jesus Christ it's obviously not you, you twat', I smirked. Now it was my turn laugh with everyone else.

'Don't deny it Channie' she cooed sitting on my lap and trying to loosen my tie.

'Oh fuck of Becka we've had enough now, Yeol obviously doesn't like you' Baekhyun said, clearly pissed too.

'Let him speak for himself; Bacon' she hissed, and that was it, Baek leapt up,
'What the fuck did you call me?'

Becka stuttered a bit and timidly said 'Baekhyun'.

'That's a good girl' Baekhyun smirked, 'now leave us alone'.

'Okay, but Channie do you really not like me?' She whispered.

'Does she not know?' I said to Sehun
'I thought everyone knew', he replied.

I shouted out to everyone in the lunch hall, 'Does everyone else know?'

'Ne', the replied.

'Seems like you're the only one then, Becka' Yixing smirked.

'W-What?' She stumbled on her words like she'd been shaken up,

I stood up and picked up my lunch, the rest of the boys followed in suit.

'I like boys you twat' I laughed and we all walked away; glad I've dealt with that brat, she was doing my head in.

-

At least know I can focus on making Kyungsoo mine. But I have to be careful not to break him, he's very fragile.
----------------
That's the first chapter ^^ I know it's short but this is my first fanfic so I hope you like it, the next chapter will be Kyungsoo's point of view :)

~ Jess