Chapter 5 - Let's Go For A Drink

Kyungsoo's POV

'I know this nice place we can go to', Chanyeol told me, 'it will take 5 minutes on the motorbike'.

'M-motorbike?' I stuttered

'Yes, I drive one! Don't worry love, just wrap your arms around my waist so you don't fall off ', he winked.

'U-Uhm it's okay I'll be fine', I told him.

'If you say so', he laughed.

Chanyeol got on and me being the short thing I am, tried to haul myself onto the bike, failing and falling off to the side.

'Shit your so cute', Chanyeol mumbled.

I blushed and he stepped off the bike, smirked and picked me up off the floor bridal-style and placed me onto the bike. As he put me down his hands were resting on my waist and he looked into my eyes for a a few seconds, smirked yet again and passed me a helmet and I placed it onto my head. Chanyeol hopped on and put his helmet on,

'You sure you won't need to hold onto me?', he laughed.

'Uh I'm sure', I said nervously.

'Okay, if you hold on then I have to pay for our drinks. If you don't, you have to pay for the drink. Okay?' He stated.

'But isn't that the wrong way around-'

'No. I know you'll hold on and I want to pay for you drink, okay?' He smiled.

'O-okay', I stuttered. What is it with me and stuttering?

'3-2-1 - off we go!!' Chanyeol shouted.

-------------

Chanyeol's POV

'3-2-1 - off we go!' I shouted.

As soon as we started to go I heard Kyungsoo yelp cutely and wrap his arms timidly around my waist. Argh for gods sake he's so adorable.

'Looks like I'm the one buying the drinks,' I laughed

We rode on the motorbike in a comfortable silence, obviously it would be quite hard to speak whilst driving.

'We're about 2 minutes away', I told Kyungsoo.

There was no reply but as a went a bit faster I felt him grip on tighter and put his head on my back; why are you so adorable Do Kyungsoo?

We arrived at the nice café I thought of and took me helmet off and shook my hair back into place,

'We're here,' I smiled.

Kyungsoo un-wrapped his arms from me, took his helmet off and fixed his hair. I hoped off my bike and I picked Kyungsoo up off the motorbike, he's so light, he's like a fairy it's so cute. I put him gently down on the ground.

'Thanks Channie', he mumbled, FOR GODS SAKE HE'S SO CUTE.

'I hope I didn't hurt you, I didn't mean to grip on that hard I was just a bit scared', he said sounding worried.

'No of course you didn't hurt me! I liked having your arms around my waist.' I winked and he started blushing. I smiled and we walked into the café

----------

Kyungsoo's POV

We walked into the café and someone called Chanyeol's name.

'Hey Chanyeol! What can I do for you today bud?' A friendly guy behind the counter beamed at him, they seem to know each other, 'who's your friend here then? You going to introduce us?' He asked.