Chapter 20 - Bitch Please I'm Gay

Chanyeol's POV

'So boys! How was the stay at the hotel last night? Did you have fun?' Kyungsoo's dad chuckled whilst we were eating dinner.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Kyungsoo cutely blushing and my parents trying not to laughed.
'Daaaad.' He whined.

'Was the bed still in tact afterwards?' My dad joked and now I was blushing.

'Honey don't tease them.' My mum said, although trying not to laugh herself.

'Did you like your presents Kyungsoo? I had to help Chanyeol wrap them, he's not very good at that. Obviously not including that present'. My mum was again trying not to laugh at my boyfriend who now looked like a tomato.

'Yes thank you, I love them!' Kyungie replied sweetly and calmly for a boy whose face is the shade of dark pink.

------------------

{The Next Day}

Tao's POV

'HYUNGGGGG COME ON WE NEED TO GO', I shouted up to Kris who was still getting ready to go, probably setting each of his hairs into place - aish.

'I'm ready babe, come on let's go then.' Kris ushered me out to his most prized possession - his car. It's sleek and professional with a shiny black finish with blacked out windows, perfect for kissing in the back seat hmm.

'Can you put the restaurant name into the satnav please babe.'

'Why can't you do it yourself?!' I questioned him.

'I don't know the restaurant name...I'll give you a kiss if you do it?' He smirked, knowing I would agree.

'Fine.' I input the Italian restaurant into the satnav, 'now for my kiss.' 

Kris chuckled and passionately kissed me, pulling away after ten seconds because we needed to leave for Jongin's birthday meal.

Kyungsoo's POV

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONGINNIE!' I shouted and threw my arms around the tall male, whom I had grown particularly close to since meeting.

'Don't hug him for too long Kyung or I might get jealous.' Chanyeol chuckled behind me and I could feel myself blushing.

'Here's our present for you...we hope you like it.'

'Thank you guys! I'll open all my presents after dinner.

A sat down next the Baekhyun, with Chanyeol on my right.
'Hey Baek! I really like your top, where's it from?'

'It's from that designer shop opposite the school', he smiled as my jaw dropped.

'Oh my god!! That place is soooo amazing - not to mention expensive.'

'Yeah, I don't normally shop there because I can't afford it but Suho is a rich ass so he bought it for me.' He chuckled and Suho shouted back 'I heard that'.

A waiter came round to take the orders from everyone :

Spaghetti Bolognese and Coke : Chen and I