Chapter 14 - We Did It

Chanyeol's POV

We walked backstage and hugged each other in success, we had achieved the first step in our career and most importantly I am achieving my dream with the people I love, my best friends and my boyfriend. The boy that I don't just want to go to bed with, he's the boy I want to see when I wake up in the morning. Everyday for the rest of my life. I guess true love does exist.

'We did it!' Kyungsoo shouted as he looked up at me, big eyed.

'We did it baby.' I replied back and pecked him on the lips.

I looked around to see everyone breathing heavily in exhaustion and sweating buckets. I watched Kyungsoo sip his water bottle in a slightly seductive way. He turned around to see me staring at him.

'Want some Channie?' He asked and passed the bottle to me that I grateful drank from.

'Thanks Kyunggie', I said and handed him back the water.

'Boys you seem to have gathered a lot of fans from the school outside so we're going to need you guys to come this way quickly before it gets more crowded.' Ms Wan said above the noise of students outside.

'Sehun someone requested to talk to you, can you come here please.' Ms Wan called again and Sehun kissed Luhan quickly and followed Ms Wan.

The school technician led the way for us as we entered the crowd of students.

'Chanyeol oppa I love you!'

'Kyungsoo you are so cute!'

'Are you guys dating?'

'Omo so adorable!'

I heard lots of shouts from people both younger and older than myself. I held Kyungsoo's hand tighter and wrapped my arm around him so he was safe and he buried his head into my chest as we waded our way through the sea of people.

I saw Jongin and Chen reach out to help us as we finally got to the end of the crowd. We all went into a staff room, 'boys you can stay here instead of going to your first lesson, you need to rest', the technician said and then exited.

'Woww that was intense!' Baekhyun shouted and pulled a shocked looking Suho onto his lap.

'Yeah there were so many people, I thought I was going to drown', Kai chuckled.

To be quite honest I was exhausted. I sat down on one of the sofas - yes sofas. Teachers get fucking sofas in their staff room.  I patted the space next to me and Kyungsoo sat down and cuddled into my side and I pulled him close to me. I kissed the top of his head and massaged his shoulders to relax his muscles from all the dancing we'd been doing.

After a few minutes I stopped and kissed his head again, 'let's take a nap', I suggested.

I heard a small and tired, 'okay', from Kyungsoo as I felt him fall asleep in my arms. I closed my eyes and let myself be immersed in sleep.

----------

Kyungsoo's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I felt myself wrapped up in Chanyeol's arms. I looked up and smiled as his eyes became visible.

'Hey babe' he mumbled in a half-asleep voice.

I slipped my phone out of my pocket, it was only ten minutes since I last checked it.

'We only slept for ten minutes.' I laughed slightly and saw that everyone else was still awake.

'That would explain why I'm still tired then.' Channie smiled softly and his eyes glistened and I leant up and pecked his lips, causing him to blush which is a rare occurrence.

I checked my phone again and saw a text from an unknown number and it read, 'Looking for someone?'

I looked around to see who was gone and who could possibly be missing, I wonder who sent that text? Wait where's-

'Hey guys!' The door opened to reveal a smiling Sehun who had found where we were resting. But soon enough his smile turned to a frown.

'Where's Luhan?'

----------

Here's a short chapter because I've been busy with fucking school sorryy <3
~ Jess