Chapter 12 - When Are You Legal?

(Warning:Smutty smutiness)

Chanyeol's POV

I woke up to see my beautiful angelic boyfriend aka Kyungsoo sleeping peacefully with his head on my chest and his arm across my stomach whilst my arm was wrapped around his back, holding him close to me. He is the definition of beautiful. With his deep brown eyes, plump heart shaped lips, his perfect little body and just everything. Everything about him is beautiful.

'Done staring?' I saw a sleepy Kyungsoo smirking at me.

'Hmm..no I'm not done yet.' I replied licking my lips and not breaking eye contact with my boyfriend. I rolled over onto him so I was straddling his stomach. Kyungsoo looked at me and bit his lip sexily causing me to tense up and I grabbed his wrists and pinned them down next to his face. I lowered my face down close to his and blew gently on his lips and he lifted his head up to kiss me but I pulled away.

'Nu-uh. Bad boys have to wait.' I smirked to myself as Kyungsoo looked horrified.

'W-what did I do?' He asked timidly.

'You bit your lip and that turned me on. So now you have to wait for your kiss.' I chuckled at his sad little face.

I teased him but I also wanted to smash my lips onto his. I kept lowering down to kiss him but then I wouldn't but it was annoying for me as well.

'Fuck Kyung I can't wait any longer.' I panted and roughly pressed my lips on his, taking him off guard. We kissed passionately but aggressively for around a minute with small gaps for breath.

'I love you Kyung'. I whispered and nibbled his ear whilst pressing my hand against his crotch.

'Uh I ah I love you too Channie uh', he replied back trying to hold in his moans of satisfaction.

'Well it's about time we go to school, don't want to be late for rehearsals', I smirked knowing that I'd left him wanting and needing more.

'But Channieee! You just gave me a boner what am I supposed to do?' He huffed and pouted. I chuckled and climbed over him.

'This is what you're supposed to do', I growled and brushed my manhood past his, earning a moan from him. As I repeated this I saw a wet patch form on his pyjamas.

'C-chan just like that', Kyungsoo moaned from underneath me as I brushed back and forth, close to my climax.

'Channie!' He squeaked and I felt him release at the same time as me.

I smiled down at the boy beneath me, he's gorgeous.

'Uhh how am I supposed to keep my hands to myself today?' I asked a bit pissed.

'Hm you'll just have to try' he winked and I blushed as he never winks at me.

'I need to have a shower, care to join me?' I inquired whilst standing up.

'I'd love to join you', he replied, biting his lip. God when did he start making me melt like this?

We had our shower which included a bit of steamy kisses but nothing more. We got out, dried our hair and bodies and got into our dance clothes.

'So...when's your birthday?'

'It's next week, 12th of January', he replied beaming at me.

'Next week?!?! You could have warned me I need to get you a present', I shouted back.

'Are you sure you didn't ask that just because you wanted to know when I was legal?' He smirked catching on to my thoughts.

I moved closer and lowered my lips down close to his neck. 'You can read me like a book. You don't know how much I've wanted to fuck you ever since I laid my eyes on you..' I whispered and proceeded to suck on his neck to give him a nice looking love bite.