Chapter 16 - Who?

Kyungsoo's POV

I sat with Chen, Suho, Xiumin and Tao in C5, the room next to C6 where Sehun was told to meet him. We don't know who he is yet, Sehun won't tell us. He is going to meet him in C6 with Channie, Baekhyun, Jongin, Kris and Yixing. They said they don't want us getting hurt so we should stay here, they told us that because they're our hyungs, they will protect us.

The six of them just walked out the door and left us here to wait for them. I hope they don't get hurt. I wonder who he is?

Chanyeol's POV

Sehun opened the door to C6 slowly and we saw Luhan tied to a chair in the middle of the room. He had bruises and a few cuts over his body, nothing to serious but he had clearly been through a bit of a beating.

'LUHAN!' Sehun shouted and rushed over to his boyfriend, tears spilling down both of their cheeks.

'S-sehunnie I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to defend myself..' Luhan said through cries. I untied Luhan from the chair and he had some rope burns from being tied up.

'Shh-shhh jagiya it's okay, I shouldn't have left you I'm sorry shhh it's okay.' Sehun picked him up and rocked him back and forth slightly.

I saw a crumpled piece of paper left on the table that was beside Luhan. I unfolded it to reveal some scruffy handwriting which read:

Keep an eye on him next time.

'Guys, look at this.' I help up the small paper for them to see.

'Oh for fucks sake!' Kris shouted, clearly angry.

'Lulu, was it, was it - Max ? Sehun asked.

'N-ne but there was someone else but I didn't see the person, it could have been a girl or a boy.' He replied.

'Come on guys, let's go back to the others?' Yixing suggested.

'Yeah that's a good idea.' I frowned because of the note and walked out of the room.

Kyungsoo's POV

We were all tense, waiting in that room. All worried for our boyfriends or friends.

'You think Kris will be okay?' Tao asked me.

'I'm sure he'll be fine.' I reassured him and he forced a smile back.

A few minutes later, the door opened to see a perfectly healthy Chanyeol, four more healthy boys, and a healthy boy carrying a slightly weaker, bruised and beaten up boy. They all frowned slightly but looked fine; more or less.

'Are you okay?' I asked Channie and gave him a peck on the lips.

'Yeah, actually there was no one in there with him, he was just tied up and there was a note next to him.' Chan held up the note for me to see, Keep an eye on him next time.

I frowned momentarily but a smile found its way back to my face as I remembered they were all okay.

'I better take Lulu to the nurse, we'll see you guys at lunch.' Sehun announced and then left the room with an exhausted looking Luhan.

Chanyeol pulled me to his side and kissed the top of my head. He nuzzled his face into my hair and his lips found his way to my left ear, 'I haven't forgotten that you turn 16 tomorrow.' He whispered and smirked at me. I blushed and buried my face into his chest to save myself some embarrassment.

'Aish whatever you're doing to embarrass the boy, stop.' Baekhyun chuckled and smiled at us.

Chanyeol sat down and pulled me into his lap, 'we've got no lessons for half an hour, then we have lunch. What do you wanna do?' He asked and poked my cheeks.

I grinned and placed my hand on his chest, 'Cuddle?'

'Okay baby, whatever you say.' He winked at me as I blushed the shade of a tomato.

'Stop it Channieee', I lightly hit his arm and cuddled under his arm.

No ones POV

Sehun sat worriedly next to Luhan as he got treated to by the school nurse.
Sehun's phone vibrated as he received a text from an unknown number:

Maybe next time, I will pay you a visit again, Hunnie.

---------------

Here's the next chapter! Luckily Luhan is alright, he's been through quite a lot hasn't he? Maybe next time it will be someone else's turn?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
~ Jess