Chapter 15 - Missing

Kyungsoo's POV

'Where's my boyfriend?!' He asked again whilst half-shouting.

'Oh shit! Where is Luhan?!' Suho jumped off Baekhyun's lap.

'DID YOU LOSE MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND?!' Sehun shouted glaring at everyone and if looks could kill, we would all be slaughtered right now. There may as well have been smoke pouring out his ears because he was fuming.

'Calm down Sehun, we'll find him.' Baekhyun said in a relaxing tone.

'HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN, DID YOU SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE THERE WERE?! ANYTHING COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO HIM!' Sehun continued to shout and ramble on.

'Look, Baek's right Sehun, panicking won't do anything, let's just concentrate on finding him.' Kris put his arm round Sehun and tried to calm him down.

Sehun sat down next to me with his head in his hands. I pulled him into a hug,

'we'll find him Sehun.'

------------

Luhan's POV

I opened my eyes to see myself tied up in a small store cupboard...what the fuck?

'Ah..you're awake.'

----------

Baekhyun's POV

'When did you last see him Baek?' Sehun asked me.

'Actually... I last saw him the same time as you did, I don't remember seeing him follow us out of the crowd at all..' I replied sheepishly.

'SO YOU DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT HE WAS GONE?!' Sehun jumped up and shouted in my face.

'Chill Sehun, I just subconsciously assumed he was with you, if one of us and our pair both aren't here I just kind of think they're together.' I tried to keep as calm as possible whilst wincing at his tone of voice.

'Sorry Baek I'm just worried.' He sighed deeply and ran his hands through his hair.

I pulled him into a bro hug, 'I know dude, I know.'

'Well why don't we ring him first...you know it might just me but I think that's the most obvious thing to do??' Kyungsoo suggested.

'WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!' Sehun screamed and got out his phone.

'You're just not as clever as my Kyunggie', Chanyeol laughed and kissed the top of Kyungsoo's head. Awww, they're so cute but now's not the time, we have to find Luhan.

I stood up and hugged Suho, 'You alright?' I asked him.

'Yeah I'm just worried about Luhan.' He whispered timidly back.

I moved his chin up slightly and stared at him, 'Don't worry Hoe we'll find him.'

'OI DON'T CALL ME THAT!' Suho burst out as I laughed at him.

Sehun dialled Luhan's number and let it ring. However it only rang once, before it was cut off. Sehun frowned and his phone beeped as he received a text.

'IT'S FROM LUHAN!!' He shouted.

'Read out mate!' I shouted.

He read, 'Wassup Sehun lad? I see your girlfriend has saved you as Sehunnie<3 on her phone. You might have guessed this is not 'Lulu'. If you wanna see your girly again, come meet me in class C6.'

----------

Sehun's POV

'What the fuck.'

'Whoever that is, is messed up'

'Who sent that'

'Why the fuck are they calling Luhan a girl?!'

The last one came from Suho.

Wait. That rings a bell, who would call Luhan a girl??

Wait could it be him?

'Guys come on, I know who it is.'

-----------

Yo yo up guyssss, sorry it's been so long! They'll be a longer chapter next I promise youuu<333

Who sent the text?? There are a few people it could be... But will there be unexpected people involved???

Hope you're all doing well, love you my precious readers<3

~Jess