Chapter 8 - Taking Shots and Preparing the Performance

No one's POV

Chanyeol sat in his math class tapping his pen impatiently, he just wanted maths to finish! He wanted to be with Kyungsoo. He sighed as he looked at the clock; still half an hour to go.

'Baekhyun-ah' a whispered, 'I'm so bored, do you have a shot?' I asked.

'Yup!' He chirped back, 'let's have one now'.

He got two shots out of his bag, they were shots of alcohol disguised in ordinary looking bottles, it wasn't too strong that they'd be slurring their words but it was strong enough to lighten their mood.

Baekhyun passed Chanyeol a bottle and he opened it and sniffed. He smiled as it was his favourite shot, Baek knew him well.

'Hana, dul, set!' Baekhyun whispered.

The two boys tipped their heads back and swallowed the shots and smiled as they put the bottles down on the table. They couldn't help giving a little giggle as no one knew of the alcohol in the bottles, apart from Kris, Yixing, Sehun and Jongin.

They giggled until they felt objects collide into their heads.

'Omooooo' they whined in pain.

'Yah! What was so funny!' The math teacher asked.

'N-n-nothing miss', Baekhyun giggled again.

'Aish! These kids! Do you want a detention-'

'Excuse me can I borrow the six punks please?' Ms Wan knocked on the door and asked their teacher.

'Who are you calling punks!' Kris shouted jokingly, he and Ms Wan got on quite well as his mother was a friend of hers.

'Aishhh just come on you six'. She called back.

They all got up but Baekhyun and Chanyeol went the fastest because they wanted to avoid a detention.

'Yah! You two come back!' He maths teacher called after them as they scurried out.

'You two are lucky you didn't get caught.' Sehun said seriously, 'you could have blown all our covers! How strong was it?' He carried on scolding them when they were well away from the room.

'What are you talking about boys?' Ms Wan inquired.

All the boys looked sheepish and scratched their necks, 'looks like I don't want to know what it was...' She laughed.

They all laughed nervously along as they got to the dance studio again. The six boys and Ms Wan walked in to find the six year eleven boys waiting patiently.

'Annyeongggg' The older boys called.

'Annyeong hyungs!' The younger six greeted.

Kyungsoo walked up to Chanyeol and said, 'Annyeong Channie!' The younger boy was getting more confident and more comfortable around the elder as the time went on which caused a smile to appear on Chanyeol's face.

'Annyeong love', Chanyeol replied looking down into his eyes.

They smiled at each other and went to sit down on the chairs and the others followed in suit.

'So!' Ms Wan shouted. 'As your in a boy group now I expect you to be dedicated so I assume you will all be free after school today?'

'But we have homework' Luhan protested.

'Ne. You can do that tomorrow afternoon as you have a day out of lessons for rehearsals. Arasso?' She announced.

'Ne~' everyone replied.