Chapter 7 - The Results

Kyungsoo's POV

*BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*

Uhpffff. I turned off my alarm. Why do I have to wake up at 6am every school day. I sighed and made my bed and looked in the mirror, damn my bed hair is really crazy today - wait! Chanyeol is picking me up at 7!!

I quickly went for my shower, I made sure I was extremely clean and I washed my hair as nicely as I could. I got out of the shower, dried my body and put my uniform on and sprayed some nice aftershave on. Hm. 6:30, I have half an hour. I went downstairs and had my toast and a coffee then I sped upstairs and brushed my teeth. 6:45, time to do my hair.

I rubbed my hair with the towel and blowdried it then I got some hair gel and styled my hair until it was perfect.

Now I have five minutes left; I did up my shoe laces and straightened my tie. I heard muffled  voices so I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to see Chanyeol already here and talking with my mother.

Chanyeol's POV

I parked my motorbike outside Kyungsoo's house and I was 5 minutes early, I guess I'll just wait downstairs for him.

'Chanyeol!' I saw a friendly looking woman shout from the front door of Kyungsoo's house, 'I'm Kyungsoo's mother', she smiled sweetly, she had an adorable personality just like Kyungsoo's.

'Hi Miss! I came to give your son a lift to school, I hope you don't mind,' I smiled.

'Oh your very charming aren't you! Of course I don't mind, come and wait inside for him to be ready', she laughed and I followed her inside.

'Thank you for taking my son to school, I'm very grateful', she grinned.

'Oh no it's my pleasure', I grinned back.

'So if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?' She inquired

'I'm 18', I smiled.

We talked about the auditions for a minute until I heard someone come down the stairs - fuck. I breathed heavily, it was Kyungsoo with his hair gelled in place so it was sticking up a bit, he still looks adorable but damn he looks hot like that. I blushed because of my thoughts and I turned to Kyungsoo's mum.

'Off you go then boys! Have a nice day!'

'Bye mum!' Kyungsoo replied.

'Bye Miss' I smiled and we walked out of his house.

We walked over to my motor bike - damn I just can't concentrate with Kyungsoo looking like that, I'll have to do something about it.

I picked him up and put him on the bike and I hopped on afterwards and he wrapped his cute little arms around my waist.
We put our helmets on and I drove round the corner out of sight so Kyungsoo's mother couldn't see us out of the window.

I parked the motorbike and lifted Kyung off.

'W-why have we stopped', he asked.

'I wanted to ask why you gelled your hair today, I've never seen it like this before', I scowled.

'Uh well it looked really bad this morning so I gelled it', he replied.

There was a wall behind Kyungsoo and I gently guided him back towards it and when his back was against the wall I whispered in his left ear, 'well do it more often - I like it', I smirked and kissed his neck gently, earning a little whimper from him.

I pulled back slightly so I was about 5cm away from his face and I placed my hands around his waist. He was blushing like mad and his breathing was hitched. 'C'mon', I whispered, 'or we'll be late for school'. I smiled and held my hand out for him and he took it gently. I lifted him onto the bike, I jumped on and I drove to school.