Chapter 9 - The Performance

Chanyeol's POV

*BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*

I woke up to the sound of Kyungsoo's alarm going off. I looked down at the small boy that I held in my arms. God he is so adorable, I lowered my head down and kissed his forehead as his eyes slowly opened.

'Good Morning sunshine', I said to Kyungsoo.

His lips curved into a smile as he stared at me still half asleep,

'Good Morning Channie', he whispered back as he he sat up carefully.

'Come on, love, we need to get up so I can get my clothes from my house.' I smiled.

'Aren't you wearing your uniform?' He asked.

'We have the performance and our rehearsals, remember!'

'Oh shit the performance.' He suddenly woke up properly and got out of bed and then blushed and put a finger to his lips.

'I er um didn't mean to swear..please don't tell umma' he looked down, ashamed.

I chuckled and stood up and he stared at my body like he did last night.

He gulped at looked flushed and he stuttered lots, 'uh um m-mianhae'.

'Do you want your shower?'

'Ah, ani. You go first.' I smirked.

He looked down and quickly went to the bathroom to have his shower.

Damn I don't have my motorbike. We can walk to my house, it's only round the corner but what about school? I'll have to call Yixing.

I picked up my phone and dialled his number and he picked up straight away.

'Are you phoning for a lift?' He asked.

'What?! How did you know?'

'Well you don't have your motor bike..' He laughed.

'Oh yeah haha...can you come to my house at 7?' I asked

'Sure. See you at 7 Chan'. He replied and hung up.

I heard the shower stop and I thought Kyungsoo was going to come out when it went silent.

'Ah um Hyung..' He whispered, can you get my towel from the chair? I forgot it..'.

Hm time to play a little game 🌚

I pretended not to hear him and put my headphones in, 'hyunggggg', he whined and slightly opened the door.

I pretended I just heard him, 'what is it love?'

'Can you get my towel from the chair please' he asked with puppy eyes.

I smirked at him, 'why don't you come and get it yourself?' I asked.

'Channie I have no clothes on..' He mumbled.

'Then I'll turn around', I said smiling and then spinning round.

I heard him creeping out and I wanted to look but I stopped myself .

'You got it on now?' I asked.

He replied with a little 'yeah' and I turned around to see the towel wrapped around his waist, his wet hair dripping down his face and his little stomach and...he had abs. I never expected him to but damn they look good.

The next thing took me by surprise, he came up and stood next to me and whispered, 'are you done staring, Hyung?' I gulped. I'm normally really dominative but now he had me under control.