Chapter 18 - Part 3 | I Need You

Basically if you don't like smut skip this chapter because it's literally just smut :)))))

Kyungsoo's POV

I sat nervously on the bed, it suddenly dawned on me what we were about to do. I knew this was what we were doing today as we'd talked about it but now that it was actually going happen, I was slightly worried, to say the least.

Chanyeol sensed my nervousness and sat down gently next to me, placing his hand fondly on my shoulder. 'You know, if you're not ready, we can wait. This is your birthday present and we won't doing anything you don't want to do.' He caressed my cheeks and stared at me, looking directly in my eyes.

My face was burning from embarrassment and I felt slightly shaky. 'No! I want to do this, I really do, I'm just quite nervous, that's all.' I replied desperately.

'Hey, you know what, maybe if I seduce and relax you a but first you'll feel a bit more calm, yeah?' He suggested and stroked my back.

'Hmm yeah that's a good idea.' I said and flashed a small smile.

'Okay turn over onto your back, I promise I'm not doing anything like that yet.' He instructed, and I did as he requested.

'Actually do you mind taking your shirt off? Again, I promise I'm not doing anything yet.'

I unbuttoned my shirt and threw it to the ground, then laying on my stomach on the bed again.

I felt his large hands gently squeeze my shoulders, massaging all the way down my back. He kissed lightly up my spine, each kiss placed softly and delicately. My heartbeat sped up as he straddled my back and sat on my bum, 'don't worry I'm not doing anything.' He reminded me. He continued to massage my shoulders and he leant down to kiss my neck and whisper sweet nothings into my ears.

'I love you so much, I will never do anything to hurt you. I will protect you, Kyungie, my love for you will destroy any obstacles that cross our path. I was destined to be yours and you were destined to be mine. Now, here we are in perhaps what one might consider as a weird position. However I am very comfortable and I hope you are as well, I wouldn't mind staying like this forever. But if I am correct I think we have some love making to do which a shall also enjoy immensely. One day, if you consent to it, I will fuck you so hard that you can't walk the next morning. Today though, I don't wish to do that. I wish to thrust into you romantically and passionately and look into your eyes with desire and lust, kissing you occasionally and reminding you that I care for you deeply. And now, with your permission, I will mark your neck with my loving kiss. So, do I have your permission?'

'Y-yes.' I stuttered, starting to feel more relaxed.

He pressed his lips against my neck making me shiver, my hairs stood on end. Chanyeol sucked sweetly yet passionately on the patch of skin directly below where my hair ended. I felt myself loosen up, give in, and whimper slightly.

I felt Chanyeol chuckled at my soft, restricted moan, 'You like that, don't you baby.' He whispered seductively in my ear and licked it, and nibbling on my earlobe.

'Y-yes Channie I do.' He trailed his fingernails down my back. I brought my hand up and placed it on his thigh, I felt his body tense up and his breathing hitched. He paused as I stroked up and down his thigh, getting closer to his crotch each time. He grabbed my hand and stared at me with lust in his eyes.

'K-Kyungie, can you - can you play with yourself?' He asked cautiously.

I slowly nodded and unzipped my jeans, then removing them quickly. I placed my hand over my boxers and applied some pressure, causing myself to moan softly. I palmed myself through my boxers, moaning quietly whilst Chanyeol watched.

I kept going as Chanyeol sat uncomfortably next to me, his jeans restricting his erect manhood. I removed my boxers and carefully touched myself.

'J-jesus christ Kyung, I can't wait any longer.' He stuttered and stood up, unbuckling his belt.

'Then don't wait.' I breathed out, lust controlling my every word and action, possessed by desire and admiration for the beautiful male stood in front of me.
He was now in his boxers and shirt, towering over me on the bed. I tugged him down by his tie, so our lips could meet. I connected my mouth to his wet, soft lips, removing his tie as I went. I sat up, so I was now sat straddling his lap, the kiss still unbroken. He stopped to kiss to give me several love bites down my neck and chest whilst I hastily undid the buttons of his shirt. I tugged it off him and threw it to the hotel room floor. His tattooed chest was revealed, I gazed at each one intently until my eyes landed on my name with a heart and the quote, 'My Forever and Always.' I smiled and stroked it gently, 'when did you get this done? I love it.' He smiled as I acknowledged the tattoo, 'last week, I wanted it to be a little birthday surprise, I've been trying to hide it recently.'

I kissed it gently and grazed my tongue over his pierced nipples. 'As much as I'm enjoying this baby, it's your birthday present and I believe I have some pleasuring to do.' He winked, flipped us over and removed his boxers. He pulled a bottle out of his bag, 'now this will hurt, but I promise to look after you and stop if you want to.' He stared into my eyes deeply. 'I'm going to have you face up because I want to see you when you moan, I want to kiss those lips and watch you.' He said, licking his lips and opening the bottle of lube.

He coated his fingers with lune and traced a circle around my hole, pushing one in gently. It felt slightly weird and uncomfortable but nothing too bad, 'are you okay?' Channie asked, 'I'm fine.' I reassured him and he started to move the first finger, it caused discomfort and then pleasure. He carefully added a second finger and scissored inside my ass, again it was slightly painful at first but then it turned into pleasure.

'Ch-Channie!' I let out a moan as he hit my spot. 'Ah, I've found it.' He whispered and hit it a second time, causing me to moan more.

He pulled his fingers out of me and coating his dick with lube. 'Just tell me if you want me to stop'.

Chanyeol placed his tip at my asshole and slowly pushed in, making me cry out in pain, a few tears blurring my vision. I sobbed quietly and Chanyeol leant down to kiss my tears away. He stayed about half way in for around a minute until I managed to say, 'you can go deeper.' He nodded in response and put himself in the whole way, I grabbed onto the bed sheets as I tried not to cry out again. He peppered kisses down my chest as he waited for me to adjust, 'I-I'm ready.' I stuttered.

'Okay, if you need me to stop, just say.' Chanyeol said and pressed his lips against mine as he gently started to thrust in and out. The pain lasted for a few minutes, but it quickly faded to pleasure as Chanyeol rolled his hips slowly, bending down to kiss me every so often, just as he'd promised.

I felt my back arch when he hit my prostate, 'U-uh Chan, Channie mm oh-', I moaned out.
Chanyeol grunted and moaned as he picked up the pace slightly, 'Fuck Kyung you're so tight, you're so hot and fucking beautiful.'

'Channie! Ahh, I-I'm close.' I gasped out and he wrapped his around my dick, pumping in time with his thrusts.
'I'm close too baby.'
He thrusted a few more times and we both climaxed, moans filling the room. Chanyeol crashed down next to me, breathing heavily. 'That was great. You're great.' Chanyeol said, pulling my naked body into his side.

'That was the best birthday present ever.' He smiled and pecked his jaw. 'I have a physical present but you look quite tired, I'll give it to you in the morning.' He smiled and ruffled my hair.

'Good night jagiya, I love you.' He whispered as I drifted off to sleep.

--------------

The actual sex part is like 50 words long ohmygod hahaha:') don't blame me I don't actually know what sex is like soooo it's quite hard to write about it lmao xD

~Jess