Chapter 19 - Presents and More Presents

Chanyeol's POV

I woke up to see Kyungsoo sleeping peacefully like an angel, in my arms - that boy is beyond perfect. I watched his petite belly slowly rise and fall at a constant speed, his lips occasionally parting with breaths. I couldn't help myself and I leant down to kiss his plump lips gently, smiling to myself as I pulled away. His eyelashes fluttered and his eyelids slowly opened to reveal his deep chocolate eyes. As he recognised my face his mouth tugged up into a small, sleepy smile and he leant up and kissed me.

'Morning babe.' I said huskily and stroked his blushing cheeks.

'Morning Channie.' He cutely replied and snuggled into my chest.

'What time is it?' He stroked my bare chest and traced my many tattoos.

'It's eleven, we better get up soon and have breakfast. Then I was thinking we could go out shopping, we need to get a present for Jongin. Also your parents said that dinner is at seven, my family are coming as well.' I smiled softly and told him about the plans for the day.

'That sounds perfect.' Kyungsoo smiled brightly and tenderly stroked my hair.
We both got showered to clean off after last nights antics, of course I made sure I got to look at Kyungsoo's smooth, curvy body and milky skin as often as possible.

'Oh yeah, it's time for your physical present now!' I sat down on the bed next to my towel covered boyfriend.

I gave him a Jack Wills hoodie, Adidas trainers, a green checkered shirt, a few t-shirts, a selection of aftershaves and some ear rings. He said it was all too much and he couldn't accept it but I forced it upon him, he deserves it. He thanked me numerous times and cuddled and kissed me for half an hour afterwards which, may I add, I didn't mind in the slightest.

'Hmm okay I think I'll wear the trainers and the hoodie today, what do you think Channie?' He said, picking out the clothes.

'I think they'll look perfect on you.' I smiled and kissed his forehead.

I threw him some black jeans, underwear and socks that I packed yesterday and I myself pulled on some jeans and a plain white t-shirt - nothing wrong with a bit of white.

'Okay babe, let's go have some breakfast.'

'Yeollie, it's half past one.'

'Okay babe, let's go have some lunch.' I chuckled and we walked down to the hotel café, hand in hand.

-------------------

Baekhyun's POV

'KIM JUNMYEON. WE CAN NOT GET JONGIN A FREAKING BAGEL FOR HIS BIRTHDAY? WHAT KIND OF DRUGS ARE YOU ON!?' I screamed at Suho for like the fifth time today. When he said he was bad at presents, I wasn't expecting this. Like, seriously!? A bagel as a birthday present, what the frick. I'm actually scared of what I'm going to get for my birthday.

I looked around to see loads of customers staring at us after my outburst at Suho, 'Babe come on let's go, everyone's looking.' He tugged my hand and I followed him out of the store. We walked around, browsing the shops with no luck for Jongin's present.

'Hey Baekkie, what about this?'

'I swear to god babe if it's anything like what you suggested before...' I was about to start having a go at him when I saw him point towards a pair of Nike trainers, from a new dance wear line.

'They're actually really nice..sorry for shouting well done babe.' I pulled him into a back hug and kissed his head, watching him blush in the window reflection. We entered the store and he picked out some black and white shoes and also an easy-stretch hoody, for Jongin's dancing. As we went to pay, an aftershave set caught my attention. I remember a couple of years ago, Jongin and I were out at the shops and he said one day he wanted to get the aftershave, but he never did. It was in wide black and gold bottle and the tester smelt amazing.

'Baekkie what you looking at?' Suho asked and looked over my shoulder.

'I remember a couple years back, Jongin said he really wanted this. It comes with an aftershave and body wash - pleaseeee can we get it.' I begged my boyfriend, his family is loaded so he insisted on buying the presents.

'Well... It's only $40.... Fine, go on lets get that as well.'

'THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU BABE.' He hugged him and pressed my lips to his cheek, making people stare at us for the second time today.

---------------

Kyungsoo's POV

'Okay Kyungie, we're all done with Jongin's presents.' Chanyeol huffed heavily as he plonked down onto a bench beside me.

'Channie I'm hungryyyy.' I whined and looked at my boyfriend with puppy dog eyes.

'Wanna go get pancakes?'

'YESSSS!' I screamed a bit too eagerly...earning plenty of attention from surrounding shoppers.

'Wow look who's keen.' Chanyeol chuckled and ruffled my hair.

'Shut up and just take me there.' A sighed, embarrassed from screaming out in public.

'Come on, look, it's right there! Penny's Pancakes. Oh, Kyungsoo look, Baek and Suho are just walking in.' Chanyeol dragged me over to the Pancake store and began to approach our two friends.

'Oi hoes!' Chanyeol shouted and grabbed them by the shoulders.

The pair jumped out of their skin and proceeds to turn around and smack Chanyeol for shocking them like that.

'Well hello to you too, guys.' Chanyeol muttered in pain.

'Hey Su, Baek!' I exclaimed and walked over to them.

'Hey Soo!' The said simultaneously.

'Your boyfriend is annoying us, tell him to go away.' Baekhyun whined and earned a smack on the back of his head from Chanyeol.

'Come on, let's go get pancakes and then we can see what you guys got Jongin.' I suggested and ushered them into the shop.

'Oi lads wait up.' We heard a familiar troll shout from behind.

'Chen? Where's Jongin?' Suho asked.

'He went out for a coffee date with his mum so I took the opportunity to buy his last present here and then I saw you guys and I want pancakes.' He explained.

We all shrugged, that seemed like a good enough reason.

'What was the present?' I inquired, pointing to a plastic bag that he was holding.

He grinned his signature trolling pedo face and loudly announced, '500 King-Sized Condoms!'

Let's just say, I never got my food and we all ended up getting a two week ban from Penny's Pancakes.

-----------------

It's been like two months since I've updated I'm reaaaaally sorry! I realise I kept a lot of people waiting, I just needed to get back into the swing of writing :) if you guys have any general suggestions for this fanfic, make sure to comment them ^^ also you can request a certain persons point of view or if you want more of a certain pairing, the pairings being, Chansoo (obviously), Hunhan, Taoris, ChenKai, Subaek and Xiulay.

I hope I haven't kept you waiting too long, I'm gonna try and post more regularly now!
~Jess