Chapter 3 - The Collision

Kyungsoo's POV

{Lunch Time}

I walked up to the audition poster to see who was auditioning,

Wow. Practically every boy in the school wants to audition - I hope we all get into the group.

I wonder who else is auditioning hmmm... Park Chanyeol? Did I read the right? Yep. Chanyeol and his friends are going to be auditioning; I didn't know they liked this kind of stuff. What happens if I'm in a group with them? Maybe they'll be nice to me... I doubt it. Aish I'm so worried I don't know if I want to do these auditions I'm not sure-

SMACK!

Oww I'm currently laying on the floor after colliding with someone - Chanyeol?

'Watch where yo- Kyungsoo?' Chanyeol said sounding surprised.

Wait. How does he know my name?

I saw loads of his books on the floor, oh no he's going to throttle me or something isn't he?

'Mianhae, mianhae, mianhae' I kept saying whilst picking up his stuff.

'You don't have to be sorry!' Chanyeol laughed, 'I wasn't watching where I was going - wait you have a cut on your knee', Chanyeol sounded concerned.

'I'll be fine, sorry I'll be on my way to lunch I don't want to waste anymore of your time', I was clearly very flustered. Oh my god I'm so embarrassed I have to go right now-

'Wait!' Chanyeol grabbed my wrist, oh what have I done now, save my soul.

'Oi don't look so scared, I'm not that scary am I? Look just come with me' Chanyeol smiled gently and took me outside and sat me down on a bench. By this time my knee was bleeding quite heavily. It hurt so bad.

'Crap I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you' he stuttered, running his hand through his hair, 'I'm so fucking dumb', I winced at his use of a swear word.

'Sorry, I didn't mean to swear I'm just annoyed at myself', he smiled softly.

Chanyeol reached into his school bag and took out a first aid kit. He unraveled a bandage and got an antiseptic wipe out.

'Ah!', Ow it stings so bad, aish I'm so embarrassed.

'Sorry love I'll try to be more gentle', he said seriously.

I was blushing like mad. Love? He's being so kind to me, this isn't what I thought he was like, I think he has a kind heart really.

Chanyeol dabbed the wound again and some tears escaped my eyes and I started sobbing a little. Damn! No he can't see my crying.

I turned my head away slightly to avoid him from seeing it. He blew gently on my wound which eased the pain slightly. As he blew on the cut I felt his lip ring on my skin; I would never get one of those things. It looks good on him though- wait, what am I saying?

I felt him secure the bandage to my knee, his hands were so soft and he gently pressed the bandage down more. Then I heard him put his stuff back in his bag.

'There we go, all better now I'm really sorry - are you crying?' He asked.

'N-no', I managed to force the words out of my mouth.

He turned my face and saw the tears. Someone kill me now please I'm such a baby.

'Crap!' He sat down next to me, 'I don't ever want to hurt you, okay? I'm really sorry I never wanted to make you cry.' He sounded really apologetic and he put his arm around me making me flinch slightly.

'I-it's okay hyung', I mumbled.

I picked up my bag ready to go but he stopped my yet again,

'I'll walk you to your lunch table - I don't want you getting hurt again'.

I couldn't refuse, he'd been so nice to me already , 'okay Chanyeol hyung'.

We walked in a comfortable silence to the lunch hall and he walked me up to my friends who looked really surprised.

'Bye I'll see you at the auditions' Chanyeol beamed, ' oh and also don't call me Chanyeol hyung - just call me Channie', he smiled and left, leaving me dumbfounded along with my 5 best friends.

'What.TheHell.WasThat?!' Chen exclaimed.

I gave a nervous laugh and explained everything that had happened.

'He's actually I really nice person', I stated,

'He definitely loves you', Tao giggled.

This is going to be on my mind for the rest of the day. He was just so kind and not how I expected him to be. Maybe, just maybe I'm

falling for him.

Chanyeol's POV

I walked to my lunch table with the biggest smile ever, Kyungsoo was so precious - I'm still annoyed I hurt him though but at least I got to talk to him.

'Looks like you had fun' Baek sniggered

'Finally found the guts to speak to him', Yixing laughed.

'I actually made him cry because I knocked into him a and he grazed his knee, I put a bandage on it though'.

'How romantic', Kris smirked.

Aish these friends of mine don't know how to stop.

-----------

Chapter 3 ^^ I hope this was okay

Sooo Chanyeol and Kyungsoo finally spoke ahhh I find them so adorable together- I wonder what the auditions will be like? Hmm you'll have to wait and see ><

Annyeong :)

~ Jess