Chapter 18 - Part 2 | Happy Birthday, Baby

Kyungsoo's POV

'Channie, I don't know what to wear!' I shouted at my boyfriend who had decided to lie on my bed in nothing but his boxers, making it extremely hard for me to concentrate. He had refused to show me what he was wearing yet, it was a surprise. He's taking me out for dinner, I told him before that I much prefer spending my birthday indoors with my close friends but he insists on going out for dinner.

'Hmmm. Wear this pair black skinny jeans and this white shirt and this black tie.' He said picking out three items of clothing from my wardrobe. 'And these Nike trainers.' He finished, choosing one of my comfiest pairs of shoes.

'I'll be back soon, don't make yourself look too sexy.' He whispered, nibbling on my ear gently causing me to whimper slightly, 'I'll be five minutes.'

He collected his stuff and went to get ready whilst I stayed in my room.

I put on the clothes that Chanyeol had picked out for me, leaving the white shirt untucked and placing the necklace he gave me around my neck.

Right. Now it's for the hair. I know that he likes it when I gel my hair so I did just that, and made it look as sexy as possible. I'd never worn ear rings that often but my ears are pierced, so I put some black studs in and looked at myself in the mirror. I have to admit I did look kinda hot. I rolled the long sleeves of my shirt up to my elbows and straightened my tie so it was inline with all the buttons.

'Baby, are you ready?' Chanyeol called from the bathroom. I smirked and told him I was ready.

He walked out and his eyes scanned intently down my body, searching every inch of my skin, making sure that nowhere was neglected of his gaze.

I looked at my boyfriend and felt myself drool. He wore a black shirt and a white tie, with ripped, skinny, black jeans that hugged his legs. He had a white pair of trainers on and his half of the necklace around his neck. I stared longingly at his lip ring, that he bit sexily, his ears were covered in black piercings.

Chanyeol edged closer to me slightly and then roughly pushed me against the wall, his scent, intoxicating. I felt his short sharp breaths on my cheek as his eyes looked at my face.

He growled and trailed his hands down my sides and licked my lips.

'You're mine. All mine.' He scowled and then smirked as he placed his lips onto mine, our lips locking in place as we held each other close, the kiss deepening.

'Also. The ear studs really add to the hotness. I like them.' He pressed his lips against mine once again.

'You're making this so hard for me baby, I have to wait till tonight to hear your moans of satisfaction when I make you see stars.' He whispered seductively causing me to blush.

I smiled slightly but looked down quickly, very embarrassed , I couldn't wait. 'Well, the sooner we leave, the sooner we'll get back, so why don't we head off?' I said and kissed his cheek.

'Okay babe, let's go get in the taxi.' He said grinning and grabbing my hand as if it was his life support.

--------

The scent of food filled my nostrils as we stepped out of the taxi, my eyes covered by a blindfold so I didn't know where we were going.

'Channieee just let me seeee.' I whined, hitting his arm playfully.

'Wait a minute jagiya.' He said whilst guiding me somewhere.

Suddenly he let go of me and ran off and I was left standing by myself. 'Channie?' I called out for him. I wasn't waiting any longer, I can't believe he just left me standing there.

I brought my hands up to my blindfold and slowly removed it as I tried to get a grip on my surroundings.

'SURPRISE!' I was taken aback by party poppers and loud cheers from lots of people.

We were in a fancy restaurant but it seemed to have been all booked up for me, I was standing in front of my best friends, Xiumin, Luhan, Suho, Tao, Chen, Baekhyun, Yixing, Jongin, Sehun and Kris.

Also there were their families, my parents and Chanyeol's parents. I looked around for Chanyeol and I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

'Happy Birthday, Baby.'

I grinned and turned around, pulling my boyfriend into an embrace, he carefully kissed the top of my head.

'Thank you Channie.'

'No. Thank you for existing and being mine.'

I grinned and then everyone chatted and sat down, ready for the food. I sat in between Channie and Luhan, 'The food is served.' A waitress smiled and placed down some plates of spaghetti Bolognese and a waiter handed out some glasses of coke, beer and wine.

I finished my meal and leant against Chanyeol's shoulder, 'Thank you for all of this.' I said and pecked his cheek lightly.

'You didn't really think I would take you out to a busy restaurant full of judgemental people did you? I know how much you prefer just spending time with the people you care about.' He said and smiled down at me.

'Right!' The waiter said and banged a spoon against a glass, 'it's time for some pictures!'

We ended up taking lots of pictures, some just Chanyeol and I, some just the other couples on their own, some parents and children, one with all us boys together and one with everyone. We also took one of Chanyeol and I with our parents, it's great to see both sets of parents smiling and accepting us.

After that I got bombarded with birthday presents from everyone. Phone cases, clothes, CDs and lots of other things.

'Now it's time for your next surprise.' Channie grinned and grabbed my hand, leading me to a taxi.

----------------

I heard the light chatter of people as Chanyeol gripped tightly onto me as he talked to someone quietly so I couldn't hear.

'Channieee, what time is it.' I whined hitting his arm lightly.

'It's ten o'clock baby.' He replied and I heard a jingle of keys.

He suddenly picked me up bridal-style and carried me up some stairs, he walked for a bit and then stopped.  One of his arms left me as the other held me tighter so I wouldn't fall. I heard the keys again and it sounded as if he unlocked something.

His other arm returned and he walked forward and closed a door behind him. Wherever we were, it smelt fresh and clean, like someone had just done their washing.

He gently placed me down onto a bed, 'you can take off the blindfold now.' He whispered seductively.

I took it off for the second time today and looked at my surroundings, we were in a hotel room. My mouth curved up into a smile and I looked up at him, 'Happy Birthday, Baby.'

------------
Okayokay so the smut was going to be in this part but I got lazy and I didn't feel like writing it but I needed to update so the birthday smut will be in the next chapter :)

Sorry I haven't updated recently I've had writers block arGh

~Jess