Relaxation Methods

A/n this one gets a little weird, I apologize for that in advance.
***
Lauren had noticed her friend Camila had been a little down lately. The pressures of a new-born baby and sleepless nights that entailed was surely stressful for her and her husband Charlie. Lauren had suggested she take a night off and come over to hers for a meal and some much-needed girly chat. Camila agreed.

Lauren spent her Saturday afternoon preparing a nice salmon curry for them both, two bottles of white wine, and a stack of rom-com DVDs for their entertainment. Truth be told, since splitting up with her boyfriend a month ago, she was looking forward to spending the evening with someone.

The summer was all but over, though the autumn evening was pleasantly warm. She opened the patio doors to let the evening breeze circulate around the dining room and slipped into a little skirt and causal tee shirt. She regarded herself in the bedroom mirror;  black hair styled into natural waves, nice hips and an average sized chest. Although her tan was fading fast, she liked to show off her long, smooth legs - her best feature, she thought.

The loud chime of ding-dong echoed through the house. She glanced at the clock. Seven precisely. Camila was always on time.

Barefoot, Lauren skipped to the front door, excited to see her best friend. She flung the door open.

"Camz!"

"Laur!"

The two girls greeted each other with open arms and hugged.

"It's so nice of you to invite me over," gushed Camila.

"Don't mention it, baby. I'm so glad you came."

Lauren stepped aside to let her friend walk through to the kitchen. Camila was wearing a yellow and orange dress with daisy flower patterns on it. It was low cut, revealing the expanse of her ample breasts. Lauren watched her stride along the hall in her high heels, noticing the shortness of it as the hem swooshed about her hips. She never remembered her friend being so daring in her clothing before.

"I made salmon curry with rice. You'll love it," Lauren told her.

"Do you need help with anything?"

"Absolutely not. You're here to relax. I'll be doing the work tonight. Sit yourself down and I'll pour you a drink."

Camila seated herself at the circular glass dining table and ran a hand through her hair. It reached her lower back, a deep, dark chocolate brown colour, and with wonderfully natural curls that made it bounce about her head whenever she moved.

"I love your dress," Lauren said, filling the two glasses of wine she'd put on the table. "New?"

"Bought last week. Charlie was looking after Tyler for once, so I treated myself. You think it suits me?"

"You look pretty hot in it," Lauren said, feeling under-dressed in her throwaway tee shirt.

Camila smiled, pleased with the answer. Then the smile vanished. "I don't think it's working though."

"Huh?"

"Charlie... he.... since the baby, he doesn't want to, you know, touch me anymore. Three months and nothing. I'm feeling... unattractive."

"I'd fuck you," Lauren muttered, then realised what she'd said and blushed. She quickly moved the conversation on. "More wine?"

"Please."

***

"Oh my God," Lauren exclaimed as she tried to pour more wine into her cup and nothing emerged, "we've gotten through one bottle already."