Dirt Bikers IV

"Hey girl! Heard about your little accident at the track, don't worry though I'm sure you'll get the cup back," Dinah said, not noticing the tears falling down her best friend's face.

Camila nodded but didn't look up. She sniffled accidentally and Dinah finally noticed that she was crying.

"Mila what the hell...what happened? Why are you crying?" She got up and walked to her friend, bringing her to her lap and hugging her body close.

"Dinah I'm so sorry! I wanted to tell you!" Camila got out in between sobs. "I I just didn't know how and I was scared of your reaction but you were right, I shou-shouldn't have done it."

"Mila, babe, calm down, relax and take a deep breath...now tell me what happened."

Camila explained to her best friend how her and Lauren had been dating for the last six weeks and why Lauren was seen with someone else; because she thought Camila had been in a relationship with Jacob. Dinah kept a straight face throughout the explanation. Camila then went on to explaining how they had been happy and content with how things were going. Until last night, where everything was going great and she finally lost her virginity. "So why are you crying? Did you not enjoy it?" Dinah asked.

Camila shook her head, "no, I did but.." Dinah looked at her friend, waiting for her to keep going. Camila got off Dinah's lap and sat across from her. She looked around the cafe and since not many people were around, she took off her scarf and her hoodie, showing her neck and upper chest area with the tank top she was wearing underneath. Dinah gasped, "did she do that to you?" She asked, clearly pissed off.

Camila nodded, "yes and I told her that she was sick and that she couldn't do this to me but Dinah...what if she's right and I did like it..? I didn't stop her while it happened and I only got upset with it this morning when I saw the marks. I barely felt them last night." She said.

Dinah got up in fury, "it doesn't matter! She can't just up and bite you like you're some fucking meal!" She yelled, making Camila shrink in her seat. "I'm guna kill her. I will fucking kill her. Mila please tell me you're done with her. Seriously." Dinah breathed out.

Camila didn't know what to think. She knew Dinah was right, Lauren had gone too far. But maybe she got carried away. Camila didn't know what to do. "I love her."

"No! No you don't! How can you love someone like that?" Dinah asked.

Camila sighed and put the hoodie back on, followed by the scarf. "You're in love with someone who gets off on hurting you and making you bleed...nice going Karla." She said, just before she left, leaving Camila crying in her seat, all alone.

****

Lauren woke up and looked around, missing her girlfriend. Her bags were still here and that made her let out a sigh of happiness. After washing up in the bathroom and getting ready to look for Camila, the door opened and the brunette walked in, much to Lauren's relief.

"Baby.." She whispered, walking to Camila and reaching for a hug, to which Camila rejected and stepped back putting her hands up, shaking her head. "Don't.." She said.

Lauren seemed heartbroken but nodded nevertheless. "Lauren..." Camila cried, "I don't know what to do!" Lauren's face dropped and she slowly walked towards the younger girl. Camila kept crying but let Lauren place her hands around the brunette's waist. They hugged and Camila cried on her shoulder.

This felt good for Camila, felt familiar and heart warming. She let out a sigh. "Lauren...you can't do this to me," she said. Lauren nodded, "I'm sorry baby, I got carried away I swear, you just- you make me forget everything, I can't think straight when I'm around you, I'm sorry, please don't leave me Camz, please." She begged. "I don't know what I would do without you baby, forgive me." Camila shook her head. "Forgive me..." Lauren whispered. Camila shook her head slowly. "Forgive...me.." Lauren breathed closely to Camila's lips. The younger girl could feel her hot breath against her mouth. She didn't reply, she simply crashed her lips against her girlfriend's and let their mouths do the talking. They kissed deeply, both conveying what they couldn't say.