College

College life for me was, for the most part, enjoyable; I was in residence the first year sharing a room with a girl from LA who I got on okay with. She was an attractive skinny girl with a nice figure that I admit I enjoyed seeing from time to time. We kind of hung out together and of course got to know a lot of other students, who would often 'hit' on us. I ended up dating one named Rob, a dark haired quiet man in his final year.

Rob was good to and for me, he was quiet and not too pushy, seeming to be more considerate than most of the other students, some who thought being away from home could do no wrong. Of course he had his moments too and I found him to be very sensuous and soon we were having sex on a regular basis.

I enjoyed having sex with him, we would do it in his car. He enjoyed taking his time too which was nice and on occasion we could actually get off together, and even then when I would have loved for him to keep going to give me another orgasm of course he couldn't, and we would have to wait till he recovered enough to do it again, but it was never the same.

***

I usually spent my summers with my best friend Lauren. I would always be in my shorts or jeans for my trips to her apartment where we indulged in sexual experiences. Now it was Fall and the weather was turning cooler for my dates, particularly the ones where I was sure I was going to get laid, so I took to wearing skirts and dresses for convenience.

Of course I had Lauren's phone number and we would write to one another as she was interested in keeping in touch with me, and although I thought I could put my lesbian feelings aside now I was enjoying men, I found it wasn't that easy to just forget her, or the pleasure she gave me.

Occasionally I would call her, and we would chat for quite some time and it was nice to hear her voice. She would always hang up with her saying something like, "Well take care, and remember I love you," that would make me feel good, and after I would let my 'fingers do the talking' as I would enjoy myself.

When Rob suggested we could go to a motel for a night I was all for it, doing what we did in the confines of his car wasn't as nice as I knew it could be in a bedroom. I enjoyed a variety of positions, as well as sucking and teasing his cock with my fingers and mouth. Needless to say he enjoyed it too, and I particularly liked getting on top where I could control the foreplay to a degree to get ready for the penetration, even the fucking was better that way as I could vary the speed to please us both, and on occasion could match his cumming with my own. As I pointed out earlier, he also enjoyed taking his time and worked to control himself too.

My birthday is in the beginning of March, and just before it I was on the phone with Lauren and she asked what my plans were for it. I told her nothing special, I would be turning 19 that month so when she asked if I'd like her to come up for the weekend I said "sure." The actual day that year was on a Wednesday, so we decided that the weekend after would be more suitable for both of us, and she would book a motel room for us. I suggested she do it in a neighboring town for privacy reasons to which she agreed. I told Rob and others my 'aunt' was picking me up to take me home for my birthday.

The few days before she arrived I wondered what she would get me as a present, I was almost certain it would be jewelery, as she herself loved and had quite a collection of earrings, necklaces and bracelets. Then again I thought perhaps a sweater or a beanie, but then thought no that's the kind of thing only mothers and relatives would buy. I admit to getting excited as the weekend drew closer and even went out and bought a nice pair of black pantyhose; my favorite.

After classes on the Friday I took a leisurely bath. I've always preferred baths to showers when I have the time, and took my time doing my nails and make up, then lastly my hair. I had it quite long in those days and would often put it up in a bun but knew she preferred it down. I left my panties off and put on my new hose followed by a nice black half bra, and looking at myself in a mirror liked what I saw and knew it would excite her too. I put on a nice navy mini dress and waited for her to call.