Schoolgirl Thoughts pt4 (G!P)

Warning: Lauren G!P

*****

After sitting through yet another tortuous class of dealing with immature, moronic, one step away from juvie teenagers, it was finally time. I was going to have her. I watched anxiously as the other students shuffled their way out of the classroom, until it was just her. She was sitting in her desk looking like an angel. The sunlight was streaming in through the windows, highlighting her brown hair and making her skin glow. She looked utterly ethereal. I was transfixed. I could feel my body harden as I stared at her perfection. My pulse was racing, my hands were shaking, my pants felt too damn tight, and I had tunnel vision for only her. As if in a trance, I adjusted myself and got up from my desk. As I walked toward her, she glanced up at me almost coyly, but mostly shyly. Her cheeks reddened as her chocolate brown eyes fixated on the large bulge in front of her. I watched her eyes flit from my pants to my eyes, and back again. I stood statuesque before her as her pink tongue darted out to lick her dry lips. I saw her throat convulse as she noticeably swallowed. Just her reaction to my presence, to my arousal, made me harden further.

I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Camila," I whispered throatily.

She looked up at me, her pretty eyes mirroring the need I was feeling.

"Yes," was all she said, all I needed to hear.

I quickly moved to the side of her desk and pulled her up and out of it. She stumbled a bit and ended up leaning forward, pressing her hands on my breasts and her stomach to my hips. She let out a little gasp as she felt my throbbing cock against her. I moved my hands to frame her face, watching her pupils dilate and her blush deepen. I couldn't help but smile as my thumbs brushed against the soft skin of her cheeks.

"Are you sure?" I asked, my own conscience waging war with my body.

"Ms. Jauregui," Camila started shakily, "I've wanted this since the day I met you. So yes, I'm sure."

Her words sent a thrill through my body. My heart, head and cock all danced for joy knowing she'd wanted me as long as I'd wanted her. My conscience sent one more weak pulse of morality through me, but it was easily ignored as I lowered my head to claim her sweet lips.

I pressed my lips gently against hers, savoring the supple feel of them. The soft sweet kisses continued until I heard her whimper, and felt her wiggle her body against mine. Those little movements, that small sound of need, seemed to unleash a beast inside me. One that plundered and ravaged with mindless abandon. I tilted my head and plunged my tongue into the steamy sweetness of her mouth; taking her almost roughly into my arms. I kissed her with a savagery that surprised myself; never before had I felt like this. She moaned and clutched at my shirt as I ran my hands up and down her sides. My hands roamed her thoroughly, mapping every inch of her perfect body. One hand ended up on her firm ass and the other ended cupping her bountiful breast. I nipped and sucked at her lips, both of us panting heavily as we heated the space between us. I pulled away, slowly, and pressed my forehead against hers.

"I. Need. You. Now." I panted into her mouth.

"Oh, yes, please, now, yes!" she replied breathlessly.

I lifted her against me and carried her to my office that adjoined to the classroom. Still veraciously plundering her mouth, I heard a small giggle escape her as I swept everything off my desk. I grinned at her as I placed her upon the wooden surface. Kneeling in front of her, I unzipped her skirt and slowly slid it down her toned, tanned legs; memorizing her body for future "solo sessions". I went for her shoes next, a killer pair of black heels that had the potential to knock a girl on her ass. As I fumbled with the straps, I felt a small hand on mine. I looked up at her, a question in my eyes.