Doctor Visit

"Please mama, don't make me!" I implored my mother to let me reschedule the doctor's appointment. I had to visit the gynecologist and I was petrified.

It was my first time to the gynecologist, after turning 16 I had to have a full body check just to make sure everything was in order. I was shy and absolutely terrified of being butt naked in front of some stranger while she poked around my body. What if she could tell that I'd been masturbating? I could feel my face reddening with embarrassment.

After much protest, me and my mom arrived at the doctor's office. I looked around the waiting room while my mom took care of the paperwork. She left with the promise to pick me up after I was done and I made my way towards the doctor's room. After knocking and hearing a faint "come in," I walked in and was faced with the back of a woman wearing a long white gown. Her straightened black hair reached down to her lower back.

"I'll be right with you, just finishing the rest of your paperwork" she said while still looking down at her desk. I took a sit on the table in the middle of the room.

I was looking around when I heard a chair rolling over to me. My jaw dropped a little at noticing her features. She had these incredible electric green eyes with a pinch of gold in the middle. Her lips were full with dark red lipstick covering them. I was being pulled towards her without noticing it. "...Ms Cabello?" I shook my head to pull myself out of my reverie and felt my whole face blush out of embarrassment. She grinned and asked me to lay down on the observation table.

"Shouldn't I be naked,"

She chuckled, "let's not get ahead of ourselves."

She stood from her chair and made her way to my torso. She placed her hands on my stomach and pressed slightly. Her hands tugged at the hem of my shirt and pulled it up, showing skin. Her hands felt like fire on mine and I couldn't help but make a fool of myself. "Shouldn't you be wearing gloves?" She smiled and shook her head while continuing feeling my torso. "The gloves are only necessary for the internal probing."

I started choking on my own saliva, I couldn't breathe. I pushed her hands from me and leaned over the table and started violently coughing, trying to gain my breath back. I finally stopped and only realized then that her hands were running around my back, softly patting me to help me. "You ok?" She asked with a giggle.

I just wanted the ground to swallow me up right now.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"Don't worry, completely normal to be nervous on your first visit to the gynecologist," she said with a smile. "Can you please get up and remove your clothing please, I'll start getting the tools ready," she politely turned her back and started working on the weighing machine and some armbands for blood pressure.

After having removed my shirt and my skirt along with my underwear I sat nervously on the table waiting to be called. She took my height and weight and asked me to sit back on the table. I couldn't even make eye contact with the doctor but I'm pretty sure I caught her sneak a few glances at my body but I wasn't sure and didn't want to say anything.

"Dr. Jauregui?" She looked at me and walked over. "What did you mean by internal probing?" I asked her, embarrassingly.

With a smile she said, "I need to check if there are any kind of developing cancers and to see if everything's running smoothly down there."

"How will you do it?" I whispered, unable to maintain eye contact with the woman, knowing what she was about to do.

"That depends, sweetheart, if you're sexually active we'll use a prober which is inserted into your vagina and automatically scans for any irregularities. If you're still a virgin then I will manually check for anything that could be wrong, using my fingers and my hands to feel around your vaginal area."

Just the thought that this gorgeous and incredible woman was about to put her fingers inside me got me increasingly wet and I hoped to God that it wouldn't show or that she wouldn't notice. She did.

She positioned herself at the end of the table and asked me to lay down, opening my legs in front of her. I shut my eyes, unable to face her.

I peeped a look at her through narrowed eyes and noticed a slight blush on her face, along with a sly grin. I closed my eyes once again out of embarrassment.

I widened my eyes out of fear as soon as I felt something warm surrounding my center.

Looking down, I almost came at the sight. Dr Jauregui had her mouth around my clit and was looking dead at me. "Ms Jauregui wha-" I was interrupted with a moan leaving my mouth at the feel of her tongue flicking over my wetness.

"Please don't tell me that I misread your signs...you're so beautiful and I don't ever do this, especially not to underage girls but you...you are something else entirely," she said, raking her eyes all over my body. "Camila please...don't stop this, I want you so much.." there was a certain longing in her voice that made me gush. "And as soon as I saw how aroused you were getting just hearing me tell you about the procedure and how I'd have my fingers inside you...I couldn't help myself. And please call me Lauren." She reattached her lips to me and I had no self control; I placed my hands on her hair and started grinding my hips, practically riding her face. I would be dying if I wasn't so horny at this point. "Lauren," I moaned breathlessly.

A scream tore through my throat when I felt a finger trying to push its way into my core. I looked cautiously at Lauren but she assured me I'd be ok and I trusted her. I felt her finger go deeper and I couldn't help the tear that rolled down my face. My center was burning in the bad sense and I felt like getting up and just leaving. But as I was about to throw the towel I felt this incredible feeling in the pit of my stomach and suddenly her fingers weren't enough. I was moaning like there was no tomorrow and had this urge to pee.

I grabbed her hair and begged her to keep going until there was no sound coming from my mouth and I was just closing and opening my mouth. I closed my eyes and crashed down, cumming hard like never before. I kept my eyes closed and felt an immense peace come over me. When I opened my eyes Lauren was hovering over me, looking at my lips.

"Wow," I sighed at her, smiling like a fool.

"Please tell me I just gave you your first read orgasm," she pleaded.

"I've touched myself before but I've never felt something like that," I said bashfully.

Lauren looked happy at the answer, "you have no idea how wet you just made me. But we'll save that for another time, I have more patients to see and I need to refer you to another doctor if we want this to work."

I smiled.

"Get dressed, your mother should be picking you up soon, I have your number from your records, speak soon beautiful."

We kissed and said our goodbyes, every time I went to leave she would grab me and pull me back.

"I don't want you to leave," she said to me, kissing me deeply.

"Me neither but you have patients"

I couldn't wait to hear back from this amazing woman that took my virginity and made me feel things out of this world.