Officer

She sat there, in the middle of the room. Darkness lingered. A single chair with nothing else within reach. Suddenly a light appeared in the middle of the room, just above her.

"You've been a bad girl," said another woman's voice in a low whisper. "You're going to have to pay."

Camila was about to get up when someone else appeared from the corner. A tall slender woman with long black hair came out of the shadows. It looked like she was dressed as a police officer. She wore high heeled leather boots up to her knees, tight blue shorty shorts, and a button up blue shirt that displayed a badge. On her garter belt she had a small gun and in her hand was a long night stick. Despite all that the woman wore, Camila's eyes were fixed on the cleavage popping out of her shirt.

"You definitely have been a bad, bad woman." She slowly slid the nightstick in her belt and stood in front of her.

Suddenly Camila heard metal and focused on what was now inches from her face: handcuffs. The woman circled behind her and grabbed both of her arms.

"Now be good and rest your hands." At that she cuffed them to the back of the chair. When she finished, Camila was unable to move her body from the chair. The woman circled around to stand in front of her once again. Low music started from somewhere, with a slow beat. She leaned forward and touched Camila's hair with her fingertips. Moving in closer, she whispered, "I am Officer Jauregui and I'm here because you have been a naughty girl." Before Camila could react, officer Jauregui backed away. "And I want to make sure you know who is in charge."

Camila watched her place a hand on her waist, then slowly take her night stick from her belt. The officer created a circle around her as she walked, tapping the nightstick in her other hand and swaying to the beat of the music, which had become faster. After a few times around, she could tell the Cuban girl grew nervous. The woman stopped and was again in front of her. Quickly she reached out the night stick towards the smaller girl, letting it rest between her knees. She heard a startled breath arise from within the other girl and moved it closer to her, not quite touching her.

"Now you're going to do what I tell you, right?" she asked. Camila didn't do anything except nod. Jauregui was not happy with that reply, so she moved the stick until it touched her. "Your reply should be, 'Yes Officer Jauregui.'" She pushed the night stick into Camila's crotch, leaned close enough that she could feel the dark haired woman's breath and demanded, "This time get it right. Are you going to do what I tell you?"

There was a growing pain that she felt from the pressure of the night stick and she started to nod, but managed to answer, "Yes Officer Jauregui." Camila was careful not to say it too loudly because she was afraid of what would happen next.

Officer Jauregui laughed and backed away. "Good, now I'm going to make you watch me as I dance."

Camila sighed quietly. That wouldn't be difficult. The woman was very pretty and she always enjoyed watching women dance.

The officer once again stepped within inches from Camila. Her breasts were in her face as she whispered to the younger girl, "You better control yourself. No wet spots on your pants." And with that she shoved the night stick further into Camila's crotch, making her practically sit on it.

The thought of her thinking that Camila would have a wet spot actually aroused her further. Until this point Camila did not realize how aroused she actually was.

Jauregui put both hands on her shoulders and using her fingers like combs went down her chest, over her very hardened nipples, around her crotch and all the way to Camila's knees.

This excited Camila further. Her pants were starting to get uncomfortably tight. She tried to concentrate but the officer started to dance again.

This time with each beat she undid a button to her shirt until there was only one holding her breasts in. She looked Camila straight in the eyes, smiled, and let the last one go. Out bounced her breasts plump and round. Off went her shirt.

She could feel her pants tighten even more as officer Jauregui came closer and wiggled her mounds around her face. At one point a nipple was almost within reach. Camila opened her mouth.

The officer must have noticed because she replied, "Only good girls get those to suck on."

With that Camila thought for sure she'd bust through her pants. This was more difficult than she had imagined.

"No touching. I know you wanna suck me." She wiggled Camila's face between her breasts. "I'm going to make you wanna fuck me." She put her hand on the brunette's crotch feeling how hard she had already become. "Maybe you already do." She smiled, knew she had her right where she wanted her. At that, Lauren began to straddle the younger Latina, but not quite touching her. She wiggled her hips in a grinding motion, and then back and forth. She imitated riding Camila. "Mmmm, oh, wouldn't you like Officer Jauregui to ride that cock?"

She couldn't answer. She knew if she did, she would explode. Having the girl's face between her lovely tits and the officer grinding above Camila was too much for her to handle any longer. When she didn't answer, Lauren stopped suddenly.

With one hand she grabbed her chin and made her look up. With the other hand, Lauren moved the night stick even further in, then grabbed her crotch, her hard and ready cock in her hand. "What was that? You don't want to fuck Officer Jauregui?"

She winced, afraid she'd bust, but managed, "Yes, I want to fuck you Officer Jauregui."

She smiled then stood up. "Good. Now we'll have some more fun." She undid her belt and unzipped her pants. Pre-cum was spread oozing from her shaft, which sprang free. Her cock stood straight and tall begging for attention. "I'm going to let one hand of yours out. You're going to get yourself off as I watch." Lauren undid the handcuffs and readjusted them. Then she backed up and watched. When Camila did nothing she laughed. "Don't tell me you're not listening. You'll never get this if you don't." She slowly turned around, pulled her shorts down, and bent over.

Camila could see both her ass and pussy from where she sat. She was such in awe she forgot what she was supposed to do.

Even bent over, Lauren commanded, "Get stroking."

She obeyed and within a couple of minutes Camila was ready to pop. Looking at her, she wanted to do it all over and in her. Lauren had stood up and placed her pants back on. She must have known what Camila was thinking. "You better not come until you've gotten permission from Officer Jauregui." She smiled, knowing it was difficult for the shorter girl to hold it in.

"Can I come?" She begged while pumping slowly.

Lauren shook her head. "Ask nicely."

"Can I come, please?" She prayed that this was it. She didn't dare stop, but she needed a release. Lauren stood in front of her, smiled and reached into her pants. She was sticking her fingers in her pussy, Camila knew it. She watched as Lauren pulled them out and brought them to her nose. She inhaled the sweet smell and longed to taste it.

"What's my name? You forgot my name." She smiled again and then step back.

She gave it one more try, knowing she would spew either way, hoping she wouldn't get the night stick. "May I come now, please, Officer Jauregui?"

Lauren was still smiling when she answered. "You may come, but only on yourself. Don't spill a drop or you'll get the stick." She leaned in to get the stick and then backed up to watch her. With one final stroke Camila began spewing like an erupting volcano, her come all over her hand and her lap. Her eyes were closed as she finished, but now she opened them to see what she had done. She had made a mess. What would Officer Jauregui do? She looked up.

Lauren was gone.