Now the party is Over.

"Come on babe, it'll be fun, I promise."

"Lauren you know I hate these type of parties, people are so obnoxious and loud and I have a headache," Camila shot back.

Lauren was visibly annoyed and she clearly wanted to go but she didn't want to upset her girlfriend. "Camz," she closed the distance between them and hugged her waist, "just come with me, we'll be there for an hour tops, say hi to a few people and then head out, alright?" She asked, kissing her girlfriend passionately on the lips. Camila gave in and sighed, rolling her eyes back. "Fine."

Lauren grinned widely and placed a chaste kiss on Camila's cheek, causing the younger girl to chuckle. "I wuvv youuu"

"I love you too Lauren," Camila replied with a small reserved smile.

****

Three hours. Three hours and Camila was still looking for her girlfriend. Lauren had claimed to go get them a drink and say goodbye to some people, two hours ago.

Camila walked all around the venue looking for Lauren, she had a headache and her eyes hurt and she felt sick and she really didn't feel like being in a place that reeked of sex and alcohol. She sighed and groaned and reached a room that was blasting slow music. She pushed through a few people until she finally noticed a familiar mane of black hair.

"Laur-" Camila stopped abruptly when she noticed who was in front of her girlfriend.

Lauren had her back to Camila, but in front of Lauren was a very tanned brunette with smoldering eyes. When Lauren turned her body slightly to the side, Camila saw it; the two had their mouths joined. Camila could just about make out Lauren's tongue entering the other girls mouth and biting her lip. The way she always did with Camila.

Camila felt physically sick. She wanted to turn away and vomit. But she couldn't move, she couldn't take her eyes away from the sight in front of her. She was feeling an excruciating pain in her chest.

Lauren trailed her hands down to the girls ass and gripped it, practically dry humping her. Camila had enough, she couldn't see anymore. She turned and walked slowly to the exit, feeling incredibly dizzy and light headed.

The sound of the speakers disappeared and she heard was a low buzzing in her ears, she saw everything blurry and could only see where the door was.

"Camila?" She heard behind her.

"Camila?"

"Camila!"

"CAMILA!?" She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around, seeing her friend Hailee.

"Jesus, I've been calling you for ages, didn't you hear me?" She asked. Camila couldn't make eye contact, she couldn't stand still, she had to get out of there.

"I'm sorry Hailee, I love you but I have to go."

Hailee didn't have time to respond before Camila walked away. She had a bad feeling something would happen if she let Camila go but it was too late. So she went to find the only person that could explain anything to her; Lauren.

Hailee felt anger surge through her when she found the dark haired girl making out with someone other than her girlfriend.

She pulled Lauren by the shoulders and slapped her. Hard. "What the hell?" Lauren shouted, but soon shut her mouth when she realized what she had done. "fuck..."

"Yeah fuck is right! What the fuck?! I really wanna rip your face off right now but I'm worried sick about YOUR girlfriend, she left the party completely out of it and I'm pretty sure it was because she saw your lying, cheating ass with this whore," she pointed to the girl.