Great

"Great!" Camila murmured sarcastically.

She'd been working for 13 hours at the diner and she had gained a mere 9 dollar tip. She was quickly running low on cash and with a dead end job; she had absolutely no idea what she would do with herself. Her only option was to go back to living with her parents and she would kill someone before she let that happen.

She served a a few more people before she decided to put an end to her shift. She was about to hang up her apron when she noticed two girls walking into the diner. They weren't the type of people to frequent such places and so with a distinct eager to find out who these women were, Camila put her apron back on and made her way to the designated table.

"Hi, how can I help?" She asked with an enthusiastic fake smile.

"Just two coffees please," the light skinned, slightly taller one said. They seemed nice.

Camila left to grab the coffee pot and while there, she couldn't help but overhear the conversation they were having.

"..yeah, I mean it was definitely an eye opener, I've never done a scene with two girls before, it was weird having to do it with one, let alone two! Although it definitely helped that they were both super pretty!" She wasn't sure who had said it, but a reply soon followed. "Yeah definitely, I personally don't play for that team, but I can honestly agree that it's a whole lot better than doing it with two guys. Men just get that hype about it, yanno? Like they need to out-do each other and it's terrible!" The two laughed about it. Camila was incredibly confused at the conversation they were having.

She returned with the coffee and served them with a smile which was quickly reciprocated.

After a few minutes, the two girls left. Camila went to pick up the tab and clean the table when something weird grabbed her attention. Two things actually.

The first was the very generous $50 tip they left. Each. The second was a card. Camila picked it up and was about to run after the women to give it back to them but they were long gone. She looked over the card and read the print.

Lauren Jauregui
Casting Agent & CEO
Jauregui Productions

(305)-90623-0978

Hmm.

She didn't think much of it but put it in her pocket nevertheless.

****

Camila was out of breath by the time she reached the seventh floor of the building. All she wanted to do was to sit on her crappy couch and watch crappy shows on her crappy old TV. The idea quickly flew out of the window, however, when she glanced at her door.

An eviction notice was placed to her door and when she failed to open the door with her keys; she came to the conclusion that the landlord had changed the locks. Great.

With a deep sigh Camila made her way back down the stairs of the building to her car. She sat inside it for what felt like hours. There was no point in driving anywhere, she would just waste petrol. She couldn't afford a motel and she had no where to go, so she decided to sleep in her car.

Camila woke up a bit disoriented due to her surroundings. She quickly remembered where she was and hit her head on the steering wheel out of frustration. As if that wasn't enough, it started raining. Great.

When a few guys walked into the parking lot, she got slightly jumpy. When they noticed that there was somebody in the car, Camila got scared. She started the car and quickly sped off with no destination in mind. With nowhere to go, Camila decided she would have to put her pride aside and call her parents. In order to do that, she would have to first find a payphone, since she didn't have a cellphone either. Great.