(Not so) Rude Awakening (G!P)

Warning: Lauren G!P

******

Camila woke up and stretched, looking over at the alarm clock next to her bed. It read 5:57am. She groaned internally but soon widened her eyes and looked to her right, noticing her wife. She grinned widely at the prospect of waking up before her wife for the first time in years. She turned on her side and smiled lovingly. After years of being married, she still couldn't believe that she had married her high school sweetheart, Lauren Jauregui.

She pulled the covers down and looked down at her wife's crotch, feeling herself grow wet at the sight.

Lauren was wearing a black tank top with some baggy boxers that were tenting like hell.

When Camila first found out about Lauren's extra body part she was a bit weary, she thought it was a little strange but she put that aside when they first slept together. No one had made Camila feel like that ever before and she was in heaven. She was still in heaven everytime she and Lauren made love.

She shook her thoughts away and reached down to massage her wife through her boxers, checking to see if she would wake up. She didn't, so Camila kept going.

It had always been a kink of hers to do something to her wife while she was sleeping but Lauren would always leave for work before her and she would always fall asleep after her.

This was her chance.

She reached down and placed a soft kiss on her lower abdomen. Keeping her eyes on her wife's face.

Camila opened the buttons on Lauren's boxers to let her member out. She smirked as she always did when she saw the size of her wife.

The brunette placed a light kiss on the head, liking how hard it was in the mornings. She swirled her tongue around the head and sucked slightly, moaning at the feel.

Camila put a hand around the shaft and leaned down, taking her wife's ball in her mouth, biting a little like Lauren liked. Camila placed her tongue at the bottom of her wife's dick and licked all the way up, taking it in her mouth after reaching the top. She removed her mouth and spit on it, making it easier to slide her mouth down it. After lubricating it enough, Camila placed her mouth around it once again and brought it down, taking 8 out of 11 inches into her mouth, feeling the head hitting her throat.

Camila could feel a drop of pre cum smearing her throat and it made her gag. She pulled back and sucked at the tip, pulling as much pre cum as she could. Camila was getting wetter by the second. She went faster on her wife's cock and kept bobbing her head up and down, up and down while massaging her balls with her long nails. She could feel the balls inflating and knew her wife was close to bursting. She kept going deeper and faster until she feel a liquid hitting her throat, she gagged but quickly engulfed the dick head in her mouth, making sure to swallow every drop of cum. Moaning while she did so, she started seeing the cock falling limp and wiped at the corners of her mouth.

Camila felt proud of herself and extremely happy. She didn't want to do anything to herself, she would rather wait for her wife to do it later so she snuggled up to Lauren and fell back asleep.

****

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Camila groaned and looked around, seeing the time as 7:45am. Looking to her right she didn't see her wife so she must have been leaving already.

Camila got up and made her way downstairs, being nicely surprised at seeing Lauren at the kitchen island with a cup of coffee on one hand and a newspaper on the other. She skipped the rest of the way and sat on Lauren's lap, throwing the newspaper behind her with a yelp. She kissed her wife deeply and sighed loudly.

Lauren laughed and tapped Camila's thigh for her to stand up. "Gotta go baby, Dinah picked up the kids 20 minutes ago, they're already at school," Camila nodded with a smile, standing up. "Will you be going to work today?" Lauren asked.

Camila worked as a therapist in her own company and she sometimes stayed home, letting her employees take her clients.

"No, I might head to the company a little later."

"Ok, I'll see you later beautiful, I love you," Lauren said, making her way towards the door.

Camila kissed her wife on the lips and waved. But Lauren turned around just as she crossed the front door.

"Oh and baby...?" Lauren said, Camila raised her eyebrows in question, waiting for Lauren to carry on. "Next time you wanna fulfill a fantasy of yours, let me know, we can do it together," she said with a wink, making Camila blush at the fact that she wasn't as sneaky as she thought. Lauren laughed loudly, "don't worry baby, you were amazing as always, took everything I had not to grab your head and fuck your mouth," Lauren whispered. She gave her wife a kiss and made her way to the car to head to work.

Camila smiled. She was happy.