Memories and Happy Endings

This has a happy ending I promise. xo

==========

"Babe! Breakfast's on the table," Camila yelled.

Not long after, she felt a pair of arms sneak around her waist and smiled. Turning around, she looked into deep green eyes that belonged to her girlfriend. Camila threw her arms around Lauren's neck and gave her a soft kiss.

"Hmmm, good morning," Lauren sighed. "How are my two beautiful girls doing today?"

Camila grinned and kissed Lauren's neck. "Perfect, but sit yourself down cause momma's starving too!" The two laughed as they sat at the table, ready to eat breakfast.

"Quoting my own music. I like it," Lauren winked at Camila. "When's your appointment?"

"Hive," Camila mumbled with a mouth full of strawberries.

"Hive?"

"Five!" she cleared up once her mouth was empty. Lauren giggled and nodded her head. "Are you meeting me there?" Camila asked.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world baby, I have to go though or I'll be late. I love you," Lauren said, getting up from the table and placing a chaste kiss on her girlfriend's lips. "I love you too."

Lauren left and Camila started cleaning  up the table and placing the dishes into the dishwasher.

She was tidying the living room a bit when she noticed a box behind the tv cabinet. Pulling it out, she noticed pictures and notes and letters. She gasped when she realized what it was; it was everything revolving her relationship with Lauren. Every note and every letter they ever wrote each other. Every picture they've ever taken and every moment spent together, written down on paper. She started feeling silly at the fact that she was now crying but blamed it on the hormones. Camila took out a few things that stood out to her.

"Lauren don't!" Camila shouted when Lauren removed her hands and left the smaller girl on top of a skateboard alone, wobbling in every direction. "Lauren! I'm gonna fall!" She shouted, just before falling. She fell into a pair of warm arms and looked up, seeing Lauren trying not to laugh while also holding a camera. "I hope that picture was worth it Lauren..you almost let me fall," she pouted. "Don't worry beautiful, I will always catch you."

Camila wiped a tear, looking at the picture of her on top of a skateboard, arms flying in every direction and a terrified expression on her face. That was the first time Lauren had called Camila a type of pet name and Camila had blushed so bad because of it.

She kept digging and found something that caught her eye. It was a scrunched up napkin. She smiled at the note - I'm sorry I had to leave, I lose track of time when I look at you. You're just so beautiful. I still had to change my clothes so I left. But how about you make it up to me by letting me take you out sometime?'

Camila was finishing up her shift at the late night diner when her usual customer walked in. A girl with black hair and green eyes. She smiled and walked over to her table. "The usual?" the green eyed nodded her head, grinning. Camila left to grab the pot of coffee and came back in record time. She poured it into the mug while looking at the girl. They kept making eye contact until Lauren felt something hot on her lap. Looking down, she saw the coffee pouring from the sides and onto the table and floor. Camila noticed it too and widened her eyes. "Oh my god! I am so sorry!" she exclaimed. She left to grab a cloth but when she came back, the girl was no longer there. She slumped and pouted but saw a crumbled up napkin on the table with something written on it. She picked up, reading it and smiling to herself.

Camila laughed at the fond memory. They never actually managed to go out after that for a while because Camila's parents moved away. She just didn't know how Lauren had managed to get the napkin. She remembered back to the time where she first saw Lauren after having moved to California.