The friendzone is better

"Hey baby!"

Lauren turned her head to the voice, finding her blonde girlfriend behind her. The two greeted with a kiss and made their way towards third period.

"Tori, wait up!" Camila called out. The smaller girl didn't exactly like talking to the blondie but she had no choice since they were lab partners in bio.

"Yeah?"

"You forgot your biology book," Camila replied, handing Tori back her book.

"Oh, thanks!"

"Hey Camz, same time today?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah sure," the brunette replied, giving the taller girl a secretive smile.

Camila walked away, leaving a very confused Tori behind with her girlfriend.

"You guys are studying again tonight?"

Lauren nodded, scrolling through her phone.

Tori sighed. "Lo, that's everyday this week, you've barely been with me at all yet you spend all of your free time with Camila."

"Babe, she's my best friend, you're my girlfriend. Relax. Besides, you'd get bored of me." Lauren replied, giving the blonde a small kiss on the cheek and leaving.

The curly haired girl knew she had nothing to worry about but it still annoyed her.

-------------------

Camila opened the door to her house and was pushed to the wall beside it straight away. Lauren closed it with her foot and pinned her best friend to the wall with her own body.

"Hmmm, god...these lips," Lauren moaned. "My girlfriend's getting suspicious."

Camila removed her shirt, going back to locking lips with the green eyed girl. "Then sleep with her," she muttered.

Lauren shook her head, "nuh uh, she's too innocent, I want her to lose it with someone who will actually be good to her and someone who won't hurt her. Someone who's honest."

"Fair enough," Camila replied, grabbing Lauren's hand and pulling it inside her jeans and under her panties. She moaned at the feeling. "God, I missed your fingers."

Lauren circled her clit and teased her entrance.

"No, don't, we have to be quick, my parents will be home early today and we're literally in the entrance hall." Camila told Lauren, trying to rush her.

The younger girl went to touch Lauren the same way but was quickly stopped.

"I'm seeing Tori later, can't have cum filled panties," she chuckled. "Next time."

Lauren moved her hand faster and entered her with two fingers, making the shorter girl moan loudly.

"Right there...yes, like that! Keep going, don't stop," Camila panted.

Lauren couldn't stop staring at the brunette, her face while she was about to reach her peak was definitely one of her favorite facial expressions from Camila.

"Lauren!" Camila yelled, "yes! oh my god, just like that! I'm-I'm about to - Lauren, I'm cumming!" She shouted loudly just before gushing all over Lauren's hands.

Lauren wasn't ready to end her time with Camila, however, so she knelt down and pulled Camila's jeans down. She attached her lips to the brunette's core and sucked hard.

Camila yelped in surprise and grabbed a hold of black hairs, gripping them harshly.

Lauren was growing increasingly wetter by the second. She kept licking and softly biting Camila's clit, making sure to clean her best friend thoroughly. Camila came once again and pulled Lauren's hair to bring her up but the older girl wasn't budging.