H4RMONY

There's stories coming from every angle right now and my heart is honestly very tired. I don't believe for a second the second post from the band account. The fact that it was also posted on every girl's IG page too...very shady. I do, however, believe Camila's post. And Dinah liking it says a lot for me. Obviously people will have different opinions and that's okay too. I'm not here to judge anyone, that's just my opinion.
- Enjoy this part. I'm sorry it isn't better but I might make another part to it. Might.

"Thank you Miami!"

The crowd went wild for the four girls, they were on a hype after the concert they threw.

"That was so good!" Ally gushed. "I'm so proud of us!"

The three girls agreed and they hugged.

----------

"So Camila," the interviewer started, "you're on a break right now, tells us what your plans are for the time you've got right now."

"Not a lot actually!" She said. "Just have a nice relaxed time with my family, hopefully fly out overseas."

"That's right, you've got you're apartment over there, now, do you prefer spending time there or here?"

"Right now I'm very much looking forward to going to London, you know - getting away from it all and really have a nice break from everything." Camila clarified.

"We have some questions for you from Twitter if you don't mind..?" Camila shook her head with a smile.

"We have a question here from Luna. She asks - '"Camila, what's the best thing about living in London?'"

Camila pondered the question before answering. "Hmm...it would probably be the privacy. There's definitely a lot less pap over there than there is over here, they're not so in your face, you know?"

"Okay, we have one from Pete here, and he says - '"Camila, since the break from fifth harmony, it's been clear that you still keep in touch with the girls, but who are you closest to since then?"'

Camila's thoughts went spiralling down memory lane.

Three years ago

"Hello?" Camila answered her phone.

"Hey Camz, what's up!"

"Hi beautiful," she answered with a smile. "What's up?"

"Well, I was just wondering if I could take my beautiful girlfriend out for dinner tonight."

Camila smiled. "Of course you can," her smile diminished slightly. "Where though, Lo? You know we have to be careful."

"I know babe, don't you worry. I've got it all planned, meet me at Starbucks in 5."

They hung up and Camila turned the ignition of her red McLaren 12C Sypder on. Speeding towards Lauren.

"CAMILA!"

"CAMILA OVER HERE!"

"OVER HERE, TURN THIS WAY CAMILA!"

The younger girl had trouble parking her car and making her way towards the entrance of the coffee shop with all the paparazzi pushing her and getting in her face.

She finally made it inside and let a breath of relief at the quietness and chilled environment, thanks to the bodyguards surrounding it.

"Thanks," she said to Lauren, tilting her head towards the 6ft5 body guards surrounding the table the girls were sitting at.