Schoolgirl thoughts (G!P)

G!P Lauren
***
Camila couldn't focus. She couldn't see the page in front of her. She could barely breathe! It was almost time to see her.  Camila's heart raced as she watched the minutes tick by painfully slow. 1:28...1:29...FINALLY! 1:30!

She packed up her backpack and quickly made her way to the door. As she strode to her last class of the day, she couldn't help but think of the object of her affections. The woman she would see in a few short minutes. Her drop dead sexy history teacher, Ms Jauregui.

Camila was a senior in high school now, not yet legal at 17, and Ms Jauregui had started the year before fresh out of college. Camila reminisced about the first time she saw her in the hallway. She was late to her English class and wasn't looking where she was going. She ran right into Ms Jauregui's back and all her books and papers went flying. Camila went soaring backwards as it felt like she had ran into a brick wall.

Ms Jauregui, however, didn't move a bit. Camila shook her head and looked up at the Adonis-like figure above her.  She wasn't much taller than herself, perhaps a couple inches. Not overly big, but toned and chiseled. She had her black hair and electric green eyes that seemed to pierce through her, and rendered her speechless. Her mouth, oh her beautiful mouth, was turned up into a half smile as she looked down at Camila. She offered Camila her hand to get up, and then helped scoop up her things.

She introduced herself as the new history teacher, Ms Jauregui, and asked her what her name was and what year she was in. Camila could barely talk as she was still stunned at how gorgeous the teacher was. She eventually was able to stammer out her name and that she was a junior, but she was so embarrassed that she turned bright red and ran away. She looked back once, and saw that Ms Jauregui was watching her with a smile on her face.

In the present, she reached Ms Jauregui's classroom and her heart fluttered with excitement. She was so happy that she got a spot in this class! She entered the room and took her seat near the back of the room. Ms Jauregui was at her desk, and she looked up when Camila came in and smiled at her. Her pretty green eyes were fairly sparkling in the sunlight coming in from the window. Her stare captivated Camila and neither of the girls looked away until the harsh sound of the bell ringing snapped them out of their trance. The teacher faintly blushed and started the lesson.

In her seat, Camila could hardly believe what she was feeling. She wasn't sure if she should read much into what just happened.

She couldn't take her eyes off of me! Camila thought excitedly, I wonder if she feels something for me too!?

As she sat and pondered, her mind started to drift to more naughty thoughts. She imagined the next day's, Friday's, class...

She comes into school wearing a sexy schoolgirl outfit; a short plaid skirt and a white short sleeved blouse; her sexy red lace bra; knee high white stockings and black shoes. Maybe pigtails? And no panties.

She walks into Ms Jauregui's class with a little more swing in her hips than usual and sits in the front this time. She sucks on the tip of her pencil as Ms Jauregui stares at her hungrily. After the bell rings and she starts the lesson, Camila stealthily draws the teacher's attention to her creamy thighs as she parts them slowly. She swallows hard and tries to control the steadily growing bulge in her pants as she tries not to stare at her student's shaved pussy that is now totally bared to her.

Camila slowly uses the eraser end of her pencil to make small circles around her fully aroused clit. She's so wet that a small puddle of her sweet pussy juices drips to her desk chair. She teases the older woman unmercifully until the bell rings signifying that the day is over.

She slowly packs up her things to ensure she's the last one in the room. As she starts to get up from her desk, though, she hears the door slam shut and lock. She looks up, startled, as Ms Jauregui descends to her lush lips. She devours her mouth, plunging her hot tongue into the steamy cavern of Camila's mouth. Exploring all the sides and ridges of her teeth, then gently sucking on her tongue.

Camila presses her sweet high school body up against her hard toned body and can feel the throbbing length of her rock hard cock against her stomach. Camila whimpers as Ms Jauregui grabs her ass forcefully with her hands and lifts Camila to grind her cock against the sweet heated pussy. Her juices are flowing freely now and are dripping onto the green eyed woman's pants.

"Now," Camila whispers urgently to her, "I need your thick cock inside of me."

The taller woman does not oblige, instead dropping Camila on the desk in front of her and immediately dropping to her knees to lick at her student's pussy ferociously. She licks all around her swollen lips and flicks her tongue against her clit rapidly until she feels like she will burst.

She slows down feeling that Camila's about to cum, softly sucking on her lips and lapping up her sweet cream. Camila begs her to suck on her clit, but instead the teacher shoves her tongue deep into her pussy; twisting her agile tongue to hit every side of her pussy walls. Camila reaches for her own clit to stroke as she is going crazy with need.

Ms Jauregui sees her hand and stops her as Camila sobs for release. She sucks hard on her clit as she forces three fingers up her dripping pussy, making her cum instantly. Her juices pour over the teacher's face and hand as Camila keeps cumming.

When the waves of orgasm subside, Ms Jauregui stands up and releases her big thick cock, stroking it as she lines it up with Camila's hot, wet pussy. She leans over her and holds onto the sides of her head as she slides into Camila's tight heat, groaning as she reaches bottom. Ms Jauregui continues to grab Camila's hair as she starts to pound her aching pussy.

Camila can feel another orgasm coming and urges her to go faster and harder with her own feet against the older woman's ass. She starts to thrust so hard that Camila moves up the desk a few inches from the force. Ms Jauregui stiffens and moans; Camila can feel hot spurts of thick cum shoot inside of her, setting off her own orgasm.

They moan and cling to one another until the shivers subside. Ms Jauregui is still hard inside her, still throbbing. Camila starts to squeeze her pussy around her cock until she starts to move again. Camila looks up and...

RIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!

She is shaken out of her fantasy as the bell rings. Her pussy is so wet, she's sure a spot is showing through her jeans. She can't wait to get home and play with her dripping pussy.

"Oh, Ms. Cabello," Ms. Jauregui called to her, "can you stay for a bit after class tomorrow? There's something I would like to discuss with you."

"Sure thing, Ms Jauregui," she called back as her heart stuttered.

She would have to find that plaid skirt when she got home...