Absolution

"Hey, have you seen Camila?"

"Last I checked, she was going upstairs with that Pettyfer kid."

"The one with the long, blond hair?"

"Very same, and they didn't look very sober either," Shawn informed.

Lauren groaned and marched upstairs in look of her drunken girlfriend.

When she checked the fourth room in the house, Lauren was frozen in place. The sight she was graced with, broke her heart into a million little pieces.

Camila was sat on top of a guy, fully naked. She was moving back and forth, up and down while her boobs were held by huge man hands.

Camila had her head thrown back and kept moaning loudly, while the blond guy kept thrusting inside her girlfriend.

Camila noticed Lauren's presence and simply looked into her girlfriends eyes while being fucked by a stranger. Lauren felt her tears but she couldn't move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lauren, please let me explain," Camila begged.

Lauren locked the door to her dorm and strutted down the corridor to her lecture hall.

"There's nothing you can say Camila. I'm done."

"Baby, it's been two months ok? Just please!" She pleaded, "I've done everything and you still won't acknowledge the fact that I'm really sorry."

"You've done what exactly, Camila?!" Lauren said, raising her voice. "You've bought me flowers and coffee...wow!" She spit out sarcastically. "'Hey, sorry I fucked your TA, here's a cup of coffee and some fake fucking roses so they won't die like your trust in me?!' Fuck you Camila."

Camila knew there was no point in arguing with Lauren when she got in her little bad moods so she vowed to come back when she felt a little peppier.

The brunette was sat in her bed, trying to think of what to say or do to Lauren to make her see that she really was sorry.

Camila truly knew how much she had fucked up. She knew she shouldn't have gotten drunk that night and she knew she shouldn't have cheated. She definitely knew that she shouldn't have just stared at her girlfriend while cheating on her.

So, with a mission in mind, Camila set out to find the college's sound assistant and PA advisor.

Lauren was just finishing her lecture when she heard a small tapping noise on the PA system. Her and her classmates all turned to the little speaker on the wall, wondering what the announcement was.

Her girlfriend's husky and nervous voice was unlike no other. Lauren knew it was Camila right away. Involuntarily, a smile made its way onto her face.

"Oscar Wilde once said 'you don't love someone for their looks, their clothes or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear' and Lauren, you've made me a whole album. I know you've always said that people usually forget about themselves when they're in a relationship. That if you're someone when you're single, you're still someone after the relationship is over, but that's the thing, I'm nobody after you. I can't see my life without you, it has no meaning, no taste, no color. I know I messed up three years of love and I know sorry means nothing, but I'm not asking for your forgiveness. I'm asking you not to give up on me. On us."

Lauren felt a tear roll down. She quickly wiped it, knowing that all eyes were on her. The green eyed girl got up and left the room, quickly pacing to her dorm.

Once she got there, she just let herself cry to sleep. She loved Camila to no end but every time she looked at her beautiful brown eyes, all she saw was her girlfriend riding some other person and enjoying it. She felt sick.