Songs of tragedy

A/N: This is mostly an angst shot. I've been working on it for a really long time because I couldn't come to terms with a good enough ending but I did it and hopefully it won't suck too much!

I would advise listening to the songs when they "play in the background."

"Please don't leave.."

Camila stood in front of her three bedroom house in the south of Portugal, arms crossed and tears streaming down her face.

'Goodbye To You' by Michelle Branch plays in the background.

"I have to Camz..." Lauren barely whispered.

Camila nodded, wiping her tears. "I love you.." she said.

Lauren closed the space between them and put her arms around the younger girl's waist, kissing her forehead lovingly. "I love you," she replied.

"Then why are you leaving me?" Camila sobbed.

Lauren gave her a sympathetic smile and another kiss before turning her back and handing her luggage to her driver. "You know why Camila," Lauren said, before getting in the back seat of her black Bentley.

Normani and Ally watched from the porch as Lauren left. They started making their way towards the petite girl but Camila simply sniffled and shook her head, walking inside and shutting the door before either girl could mutter a word to her.

-------------------------------------

4 weeks later

'Sex' by The 1975 plays in the background.

"Mila!"

Camila kept dancing against someone, too drunk or high to care.

"Camila!"

She turned and started grinding on her dance partner, feeling hands all over her hips and ass. "How about we carry this on at my place?" she seductively whispered in his ear. The guy nodded and practically carried her out of the club.

Normani looked frantically everywhere, but her brunette friend was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey...no, I lost her," she said into her phone. "I don't know, some guy I think...yeah...no I don't think she drove here, isn't her car in the driveway? Ok, will you let me know if she goes home please? Thanks Ally, I'm on my way there now."

Camila and her mystery man went the whole taxi ride home making out and sneakily touching each other. As they arrived, Camila was too drunk to even know where she was, the guy paid the cab driver a lot more than the price and literally picked the girl up by her thighs and spread them around his waist. He thanked the driver and walked towards Camila's place by her directions while she was being carried.

Ally watched from the house next door as one of her best friends arrived home with yet another guy, yet again drunk out of her face. Yet again making out with him, practically having sex before even getting inside the house.

Normani quickly parked her white Range Rover in the driveway before racing home.

"Did she come home?" she asked.

Ally nodded.

"With someone else?"

"What do you think?" Ally replied.

Normani sighed and sat on the couch. "I don't know what else to do. We have tried everything and nothing works. She's on a path of self destruction and it's all my fault," Normani had a tear rolling down her face. Her friend quickly sat by her side and cuddled her.