Crushes

Lauren and Camila have been hanging for two days, sight seeing and just catching up on both their lives.

"I still can't believe you're here." Camila smiled.

Lauren grinned. "I told you I was coming to visit."

"I know." Camila smirked as she walked to couch and sat against the armrest.

"So talk to me." Lauren said as she sat on the other side of the couch facing the brunette.

"What?"

"You have been working as a music teacher for a year now."

"Yeah." Camila smiled.

"Well, when are you going to audition for X factor or TV shows?" Lauren asked.

Camila sighed. "I will... someday. Just not now."

"Camila, you told me when we were younger that if you ever changed your mind that I was aloud to kick your butt." Lauren raised an eyebrow amused.

"I haven't changed my mind." Camila said defensively.

"What are you so afraid of?" Lauren asked.

Camila shook her head. "Lauren..."

"Camz I know you..." Lauren started saying but was interrupted.

"I'm afraid of rejection. Okay?" Camila finally admitted.

"Rejection?" Lauren asked confused.

"Yes. Blame it on high school okay?" Lauren chuckled a little and just looked at Camila. "What?"

"Is that why you never made a move on me?"

Camila was shocked and didn't know what to say. "What..."

Lauren smirked. "I saw the way you looked at me every time we were hanging out."

Camila blushed a little and Lauren smiled. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Come on Camz don't deny it," Lauren smirked. "I may be distracted sometimes but I'm not stupid when it comes to girls and guys liking me or wanting to have sex with me. And you Camzi always had that look towards me."

Camila blushed. "I wasn't looking at you any way in particular," she said defensively. Lauren smiled and moved to straddle the shorter girl. "What are you doing?" she gasped.

"Something I should have done a long time ago." Lauren smiled.

Camila was smiling too but then she realized who this was. "Wait... So you're gay? I thought you and keana were just a phase since after you two ended things you only dated guys."

Lauren ran her hands through Camila's hair, down the side of her breasts and rested on her waist. "It doesn't matter what I am. I'm just really attracted to you. Always have," she smiled seductively. "Labels are stupid anyway."

Camila smiled as Lauren bent to kiss her softly at first. One... two... three pecks until it became longer and then stronger and deeper, their tongues wrestling to see who would top the other.

Lauren was the first to pull away and waited for Camila to speak.

"Wow." All that Camila could say.

"I've always wanted to do that." Lauren said breathlessly.

Camila smiled. "Really?"

Lauren removed her shirt and Camila licked her lips as she saw Lauren's purple lace bra and nipples getting hard. Camila wondered if the bottoms matched as well.