Fourth Harmony

I woke up to these news this morning and I honestly couldn't even fathom the idea of a fifth harmony without Camila. I'm not one to pick favourites, but I could honestly say that Camila was the one that grabbed my attention the most, not only her talent but her personality and the type of person she was. I'm obviously heartbroken by the news but I'll continue supporting fifth harmony as well as Camila Cabello.
- Having said that, enjoy the fic, I know it's not very long, but I am planning on a second part to this. So keep a look out and I hope you enjoy it.

It was 7pm on December 28th 2016. Camila was pacing in the bathroom of the venue.

'"I'm sorry but I have decided that after these four years...'" she mumbled, "no, that doesn't sound right."

"'I hereby inform of my departure..'" "hmm, too formal," she whispered.

"'I'm leaving!" She raised her voice, frustrated.

"...you're what?" She heard behind her. Turning around, Camila was faced with her bandmate and turned a crimson color.

"What are you talking about Camila?"

"Nothing, let's just go out there and kill it tonight yeah?" She asked with a fake smile on her face.

-----

Fifth Harmony were backstage, watching Shawn Mendes, getting ready to perform after him. Lauren kept eyeing Camila from the side, sighing and trying to keep her tears from falling.

Work From Home was about to start and Camila caught Lauren's eye. She gave the raven haired girl a shy smile and a little wave. Lauren turned her head and started the choreography, leaving Camila upset.

---

Camila walked the hallway of the venue, making her way to their dressing room. The girls had decided to end the leg of the tour on a high and celebrate with the rest of the performers.

Upon arriving at the door, Camila walked in and let herself fall to the floor after shutting in, her tears cascading down her face.

The worst part about feeling this way was that she didn't know how to bring herself to telling her band mates. She was sure she would be hated and she was sure that her life wouldn't be the same. But she couldn't do it.

"Come here," she heard above her. Looking up, she saw her band mate above her, with her arms reached out. Camila stood up and let herself fall into the girl's arms.

"I can't do it anymore," she cried. "I can't keep doing this, faking a smile and believing everything will be alright when it won't!"

"I know babe."

Camila lifted her head slowly from Lauren's neck and came face to face with those beautiful green eyes.

"I know. I just wish you would have told us sooner," she replied, looking from the younger girl's eyes to her lips.

Camila slowly closed the gap and placed her lips on Lauren's. They moved slowly against each other, Lauren placed her hands on the small waist in front of her while Camila positioned hers around Lauren's neck.

They separated for a short minute, both girls looking at each other with adoration and love for one another. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Camila asked.

"With all the speculations surrounding you and Shawn and then Charlie, now Richard. I just didn't want to add to your problems. That's why I came out you know...in the hopes that maybe you'd get the hint." Lauren breathed in and sighed. "Instead I'm probably the reason you want to leave."