Teaching The Newbie pt2

Camila smiled and ran a finger round one of Lauren's erect nipples, "I'm just going to change into something... more comfortable. I'll be right back."

In her room Camila undressed and opened one of her drawers. She took out a negligee, a short and see-through one. She slipped on the night-dress and turned to the mirror to touch up her lipstick and blusher. In five minutes she was ready and walked into the kitchen.

Standing behind the counter, she couldn't see Lauren. The couch was hidden from sight by a wall, but a bundle of clothes on the floor told her that not only had Lauren not fled into the night, but that she was naked; "Do you want another drink?" she called.

"A rum and coke, if you've got it," called back Lauren.

Camila did. She poured it and then helped herself to more white wine. Picking up the glasses she walked into her main room. Lauren was naked, spread out over the couch. She looked up and smiled at Camila, her welcoming beam turning to surprise as her eyes fell to Camila's naked center; "You're shaved," she gasped.

"You like it?" Camila asked, handing her student the glass.

"It's so sexy," Lauren replied. She drew back her legs allowing Camila to sit down beside her, "Can I... touch you?"

"I was hoping you would," smirked Camila, she spread her legs so that Lauren could get a better look at her.

"It's so smooth," breathed Lauren as she ran her hand over the smooth area. Camila groaned as the young student stroked her, her hand shook so much with lustful pleasure she had to put down her wineglass to stop herself spilling it. Slowly, tenderly, Lauren continued to rub her fingers over her teacher, pausing briefly as she touched a small pool of cum which was forming in the inside of the lip and then sliding the liquid over the lip and onto the flesh around it. She looked up at the teacher and nervously asked, "Can I lick it, please?"

It would have taken more willpower that Camila had to refuse the request. She spread her legs wider, "Yes."

Lauren bent over, her face screwed up in concentration. Camila could see Lauren was trying to remember what she had done to give her own intense orgasm. Camila hoped her young student's memory was good, but even if it wasn't she knew she was going to enjoy this, and Lauren would get better with practice. There were little needle-pricks of pain as Lauren bit just a bit too hard at her labia. Camila stroked the young brunette's hair, "As hot as that is, take it easier for now; a little softer Lauren."

"Sorry," Lauren looked up blushing and needlessly added, "I've never gone down on a woman before."

"You're doing fine," Camila smiled in encouragement and gently pressed down on the top of Lauren's head, hinting for her to return.

Lauren's lips touched her pussy, moving around slowly over the lips and in the hole. Camila gave a little cry of pleasure as Lauren opened her mouth and pushed her tongue down the older woman's core. At first Lauren's licks were tentative, but gradually they got faster, slurping at the pussy walls and lapping up the girl-cum Camila was secreting. Camila moaned, "Find the clit, Lauren, find the damn clit."

At first it seemed the young woman was ignoring her, continuing to lick the same spot of soft wall. But then she began to explore, moving her tongue round until she hit the spot. Camila gasped and shrieked, "That's it, lap it up," she cried, pressing down harder at Lauren's head so the green eyed girl would take the hint.

Given it was her first time, Lauren was pretty good. She hammered at the bud with her tongue, pressing and stimulating it until the warm feelings in Camila's body boiled over into. Camila screamed like a kettle on the boil as the orgasm ripped through her, reaching upwards to her forehead and downward to her toes. Her back arched and her eyes lost focus as she shrieked and clawed at the sofa, "Aaaaaahhhh, yesss, yessss, yessssssss."