The athlete and the doctor pt2

The bell rang, signaling the end of third period. Lauren got up and made her way towards health class. There was supposed to be a guest speaker today which meant class wouldn't be as dull.

"Ok class settle down!" The teacher called out.

Dinah, Lauren and Normani were walking into the class talking about their game last weekend. Lauren was looking at the floor, still thinking about thre events that took place after the actual match. She didn't know whether Camila was for real this time. The two had previously 'called things off' only to get back together a couple days later.

Lauren's breath hitched in the back of her throat when she looked up. There were a pair of gorgeous brown eyes looking right into hers. She sat down, unable to look away. No longer paying attention to what her friends were talking about.

"The soccer players in the room already know this lovely lady, but for those who don't - this is Camila cabello, the medic assistant for our soccer team. She'll be talking to us for most of the hour about the health of fitness and what not." The teacher explained.

For the next hour Lauren didn't hear or learn anything new. All she was paying attention to was her brunette at the front.

"...thank you so much! Please could Lauren Jauregui stay behind a few minutes, your soccer coach asked to see you." Camila explained, bringing the younger girl back to the present.

"Hi," the brunette said, emotionellessly to the black haired girl, once every other student had left the room.

"Hi back," Lauren replied. She didn't know how to act around Camila after last weekend.

"Lauren this has to stop."

"What are you talking about?" Lauren asked.

Camila scoffed. "This!" She pointed between the two. "The lingering looks, the sad eyes and the deep sighs," she let out. "A couple of students were talking about it, they noticed how you were looking at me, i heard them talking.

"Are you serious? First you won't let me anywhere near you, make me go to another doctor for my physicals and now I can't breathe or look at you?" She laughed sarcastically.

"Lauren I'm sorry ok?" Camila yelled. "I just...I-I can't" she struggled to find words while looking so intensely into green eyes.

Lauren nodded sadly and walked towards her, backing Camila into the teachers desk.

"Lauren..." Camila warned.

"Shhhh"

Lauren crashed their lips together, moaning at the feel of their tongues joined together.

"I missed you," Lauren breathed into Camila's lips.

"I missed you too," Camila whispered. "But this is so risky Lauren."

Lauren pulled back and took a step back, grabbing one of Camila's hands.

"Babe, things were risky when I kissed you on the last day of junior year. Things were risky when we bumped into each other at the movies and made out. Things were even riskier when I went to your apartment and gave you my virginity and then almost got caught when principal Benson decided to just magically show up!" They both giggled.

"...things were risky when you gave me a more thorough massage than the other players," Lauren smirked, "things were risky from the beginning Camila, but we made it work. Granted - it would have to be behind closed doors, but it was something." She leaned into Camila, pressing their foreheads together. "Somewhere along the way I fell in love with you and when I think about my future, all I see is you."