Dirt Bikers III

A/N: this one is slightly longer, there will be maybe another part or two to this before it ends.

***

"Babe! Come on we're gunna be late!" Camila yelled at her girlfriend.

They were getting ready for their flight; a race was taking place in Portugal and they were both entered, given the fact that Camila was a two time champion and Lauren was runner up.

"I'm coming!" Lauren shouted back, walking towards her girlfriend and giving her a hug. Camila reciprocated by placing her hands behind Lauren's neck and leaning to her ear. "Oh you will be, don't worry," she said mischievously with a wink. It sent shivers down Lauren's back and the older girl hummed in response.

"All joking aside, what are we going to do Lauren?" Camila asked.

Lauren looked deeply at her girlfriend and sighed. "I don't know babe. These last six weeks have been the most amazing weeks of my life, I wouldn't change it for the world."

Camila smiled before replying, "I know, but sooner or later we'll have to tell people. You'll have to tell your father and I'll have to tell Shawn that I can't help him anymore." Lauren groaned. "We also have to tell Dinah," she muttered lowly.

"What?" Camila asked curiously at the mention of her best friend, "one, how do you know Dinah doesn't know? Two, why do we have to tell her? And three, why do you look like you're about to face the wrath of satan by talking to her?" Camila asked.

"She may or may not have seen me with someone when we were in London and she may or may not have threatened to rip my ovaries out and feed them to my bike as gasoline," she said while looking to the ceiling.

Camila couldn't hold it and burst out laughing, holding on to her stomach for dear life as she started getting a stitch. Lauren simply looked at her exasperatedly. "Babeeee it's not funny! She hates my guts," Lauren let out. Camila finally stopped laughing long enough to put together a reply. "I'm not surprised! She saw the marks you left on me the first time and then after telling her that I was seriously into you, she goes and catches you with some girl putting her tongue down your throat? I'd be pissed too babe lets be honest.." Lauren sighed, "I know, but still."

"Let's just get this race over and done with and then we'll see how it goes coming out to the world ok?" Camila asked.

Lauren's lip curved into a sneaky smile and she quickly turned it into a smirk. Camila caught it and wondered what the green eyed girl was up to. "Tell you what...why don't we make this interesting?" She asked. Camila was definitely curious at this point but also a little scared. "Ok..." She dragged out.

"What if...if I win the race in Portugal, you're the one that tells Dinah about us and the press and I'll reward you very, very, very satisfyingly for it," she whispered in her ear, making Camila's breath hitch in her throat. Camila took a couple minutes to figure out a counter offer. "How about, if you win I'll tell Dinah and whoever else and you do whatever you want with me. BUT if I win...I want a massage, you telling me everyday that I'm the best with a kiss and you have to tell Dinah everything, AND you have to tell the press that you're madly in love with me and that I'm the best you've ever had!" Camila finished with a cheeky grin. She thought she had it in the bag so she played with it. Lauren accepted.

They made their way to the airport; separately. Lauren still hadn't told her father and she didn't want to risk it getting leaked with pictures of them before saying anything to her dad. Camila felt the same, she knew if Dinah found out that she was dating a girl, none other than Lauren Jauregui, that she would be majorly pissed so she didn't risk it. The girls smiled at one another when walking past each other at the waiting room for boarding their plane.