Experiences

I stroll down the aisle of my nearest sex shop, looking for some special new editions for what is to come tonight. I already have quite the sex toy collection, but none designed for two girls.

Let me explain. About a week ago, I was on the phone with my best friend Camila. We've been friends since babyhood, because our mothers were friends. Anyway, when we were talking, it was somehow brought up that we both would love to experiment with girls, but would not want to do it with a stranger. So, as implied, we decided we'd be each other's experiment.

Our plan is to get naked, and casually watch an erotic lesbian movie, then see where things go from there.

So, here I am, only three hours away from when she is supposed to get to my apartment, and I am getting excited. After browsing for a while, I pick out a rather large double ended dildo and two sets of anal beads. Last, I pick out the movie, which, according to the box, seems to have a similar plot to what we have planned.

Upon leaving the sex shop, I make my way to one of the shadiest liquor stores in LA. I only go to this one because I'm only nineteen, but they still sell alcohol to me. I pick out some already mixed margaritas, both of our favorites, along with some wine.

I return to my apartment, quickly make some chocolate dipped strawberries, then rush to my room. I search through my closet for some clothes, not that I'll be wearing them for long. I decide on a simple black strapless mini dress. I add some heels and rush back to the kitchen to put some more fruit in bowls.

Soon after, my doorbell rings. Suddenly, I'm nervous, but even more excited than ever. Taking a deep breath, I walk to the door, my heels clicking on the hardwood floor. I open the door, and I'm instantly shocked.

Camila usually wears shorts and tee shirts, but she is wearing a super low cut red and lacy shirt, along with a mini skirt that barely covers her ass. I never really noticed what a great body she has until now.

"Hey," she says, holding out a container of chips and salsa. "I could't be bothered to make food, so I picked some stuff up at Chipotle."

I laugh and reach out to take it, suddenly no longer nervous. "Well, that's perfectly fine. Come on, I have more food and stuff in the kitchen."

We make our way into the kitchen, where Camila discovers the margaritas. "Oh, Lauren, you have to tell me where that shady liquor store is. " She laughs while taking a drink.

After we both down a margarita and a bit of wine, we decide it's time to watch the movie. Wine glasses in hand, we strut into the living room, stripping off clothes as we go.

"Fuck, you have an amazing chest, Lauren," Camila says as I remove my bra. "I just wanna feel them them." She laughs, obviously tipsy, as am I.

She removes her bra a second later. She has amazing boobs as well. While smaller than mine by two cup sizes, they are super perky. While I'm admiring her breasts, we remove our underwear, flinging them across the room.

Camila lifts her glass. "To trying new things."

I nod and raise mine as well.

While she sits down on the loveseat, I go to the TV, bending over to put in the movie. I grin, as I know that she has a lovely view of my ass and freshly shaved center.

I join her on the loveseat as the movie begins. It starts with two best friends alone at one of their houses, and rather quickly leads to a makeout session. Then to a sensual fingering session.

I feel Camila shift next to me, and I can feel myself getting wet. Not five minutes later, Camila says, "Lauren, do you wan-"

I cut her off by turning to her and kissing her hard on the lips. She's shocked for a moment, but then returns the kiss, climbing on top of me, straddling my lap.

Our tongues dance together, and I place my hands on her ass as her hands go to the back of my neck. I can feel her wetness on my lap, and move my hand to feel it. Without warning, I place two fingers into her folds, pushing on her clit. She gasps under my mouth, not expecting it.

I pull my mouth away from hers breathless. "Lay down on the loveseat."

She obeys without hesitation, laying back and spreading her legs. I take two fingers and slowly side them into her wet pussy, looking for her g-spot. I know that she's never been really pleasured by fingering, as she told me that her boyfriend is under the impression that shoving three fingers in there and fucking her at the speed of light is what feels good, when it's actually just uncomfortable.

I grin as I find her spot. Slowly, I begin stroking it, my fingers staying in the whole time. She begins moaning softly. With my other hand, I reach over to the stand next to the loveseat. Opening a drawer, I reveal all of the sex toys. I shift through for a moment before finding a tiny, pink clitoral vibrator. I turn it on and press it to her clit, still rubbing her g-spot. She yells out as I begin rubbing her faster, the vibrator working at her clit.

She begins panting. "I'm gonna... Cum," she manages to get out.

I smile. "Go ahead."

Seconds later, she squirts all over my hand. That's what I was going for.

Once she gets her breath, she laughs and looks at me. "I've never squirted before."

"I figured as much," I reply.

"Well, your turn," she says, getting up and pushing me onto my back. She spreads my legs and lowers her head to my center. Parting my lips with her hands, she begins licking my clit with slow, steady motions. Her tongue feels amazing, and I begin moaning quietly, my entire body feeling alive. A few minutes later, just as I'm about to cum, she removes her mouth from me. "Do you have any more toys?"

"Yeah," I say, getting up to remove the drawer. I dump all of them onto the coffee table and Camila licks her lips.

"Oh, well this looks fun." She reaches out and grabs the double ended dildo.

She tells me to get on my hands and knees on the floor, and I obey. She comes up behind me and pushes the tip of the dildo into my pussy. I gasp at how large it is. She gets in the same position as me and slips it inside her as well. "Fucking hell this thing is big," she mutters.

We both wiggle on the dildo for a moment, easing it in. Before long, we slowly start fucking it. With each thrust, it goes a bit deeper, and we both begin moaning loudly after a few minutes.

We're both fucking it so hard that our asses touch each time we thrust on it. I reach under myself and begin rubbing my clit frantically.

"I'm going to cum!" Camila yells suddenly.

"Me too." I pant, and just a moment later, my orgasm rips through my body, causing me to shake uncontrollably, my hips bucking on the dildo. I collapse on the ground and once I get it back together, I laugh.

"Want to go take a shower together?" Camila asks, and I nod.

We are in the shower for all of two minutes before we start making out again, our slippery bodies rubbing together. Lets just say that we didn't make it through that shower without a few more moans.