Schoolgirl thoughts pt3 (G!P)

Warning; Lauren G!P

*****

As Camila sat pondering her outfit for the day, her mind was filled with questions, jumbling about inside her head.

"Why does she want to see me after class? Does she feel something for me too? Will anything happen? What do I wear?!", she frantically asked herself, "oh God, I'm finally going to have some time alone with her!" She gushed.

She felt butterflies in her stomach, causing a feeling that was both excitement and a little nauseating. She stood up to stretch and take a deep calming breath. She trailed her fingers along the materials of the clothes hanging in her closet, the different textures calming her into an almost meditative state. Her body may have been in her room, but her mind had already starting to fade away into the foggy netherworld of fantasy land.

As the bell rang signaling the end of the school day, her heart thudded almost painfully against her chest. She could feel miniscule beads of sweat starting to form upon her upper lip. Her right leg bounced up and down in a nervous tick. It was almost time to be alone with Ms Jauregui. She sat in her desk, perfectly still and silent until every last one of her classmates had left. She watched with a nervous stomach and trembling hands as Ms Jauregui crossed the room to the door. She looked into the hallway, and then closed the door; turning the lock ever so slowly. Camila watched as she stood with her back to her for a minute, both of them silent, the tension building in the air. As the teacher turned to face her, Camila couldn't help but gasp. She had an almost feral look to her eyes as they raked over her petite body.

Ms Jauregui's body was tense, Camila could see the muscles in her arms flex, as the long sinewy ropes of muscle twitched. Her eyes drank in the sight of the teacher, so beautiful standing there. As she looked lower, she could feel her mouth begin to water at the sight of the impressive bulge growing in the front of her trousers. She couldn't look away, her eyes fixated on that slowly growing bulge; unable, unwilling to look away. She heard a cough and managed to drag her eyes up for a minute.
The green eyed beauty stared back at her with a look that seemed to be half desire, half frustration. She stalked towards her student in a quick pace and slammed her hands on her desk so hard that made Camila jump!

"Dammit Camila! Why do you torture me like this? This is so wrong, I'm your fucking teacher for God's sake!" She yelled into her face, "Do you understand??"

Camila stood up slowly, and took a small step towards her teacher, watching her swallow hard as she approached. Camila looked up into her beautiful green eyes, and replied softly, huskily, "I can't help what I feel miss. I don't think you can either. We're both adults. I may be your student, but I want to be so much more. I've wanted you since the day I first saw you".

Ms Jauregui groaned in response and threw her head back, raking her fingers through her hair. As her head came back down, she said in a raspy voice, hoarse with desire, "This is wrong, I'm your teacher, and I..."

"But I just said...." Camila interjected vehemently.

Ms Jauregui laid a finger on Camila's lips and said, "Let me finish please. This is wrong, I'm your teacher, and I am definitely going to hell for what we're about to do; but I can't find it within myself to care. I've also wanted you since I first laid eyes on you."

"Ohhh....wow", she breathed. Her ears turned bright red as the words sunk in. She watched her teacher raise a shaking hand to the side of her face. Her palm cupped Camila's cheek as her thumb made slow circles on her student's cheek, right under her eye. Camila's breath caught in her chest as she lowered her head to hers, ms Jauregui's eyes fixed on hers the whole time. As her silky lips touched Camila's, she groaned at the taste of her gorgeous teacher. She tasted of coffee, mints, and something a little sweet. They pressed their mouths together, fusing them in passion. The teacher's tongue slid across the seal of her lips, begging for entrance into the hot cavern of her mouth. She opened up willingly, eagerly, needing to feel her tongue on her own. Their tongues slid against each other's, the silkiness of their tongues driving the other crazy with want. She felt hands slide over her shoulders, felt them cup her breasts. She shivered as she felt the tantalizing sensation of hands sliding down her waist to cup her ass. Ms Jauregui drew her closer and she felt the searing hot length of the beautiful figure against her stomach.

She groaned into Camila's mouth as Camila started to grind her hips against her teacher's. Ms Jauregui grabbed her ass harder and lifted her into her arms and turned them around so she was sitting on top of the desk. Both of their fingers were frantically ripping at the other's clothing. The buttons of Ms Jauregui's shirt could be heard pinging off the metal legs of the surrounding desks. Camila's thin t-shirt was easily ripped down the middle and her tank top was shoved up quickly after. The teacher then lowered her head to her tight, pink nipples and started to suckle them gently. Her tongue flicked across and around her hard, little buds, making her release a throaty moan as she flung her head back. She arched her back to give her teacher more access to her breasts, and she gladly took the opportunity. Ms Jauregui used one hand to pinch and caress her nipples as her mouth alternated between the two; sucking, licking, nibbling, she was driving her student mad.

Camila reached down and started to stroke her teacher's throbbing cock through her pants, feeling the thick, hot length against her hand. She unbuttoned the fly and unzipped it slowly, rubbing a finger down the length as the zipper slid down oh so slowly. When her cock was finally released, Camila grabbed it and flipped her skirt up over her hips and started using it to tease her swollen clit. They were both panting and moaning when she started to slide the thick tip of the older woman's cock into her tight, hot pussy. As her pussy ate up inch after inch of her cock, she felt her orgasm approaching faster. As soon as all 8 inches of the green eyed beauty was inside her to the hilt, she felt her pussy walls spasm and clench in the beginnings of an orgasm. She thrust in and out quickly of her student a few times to ensure she went over the edge. Camila screamed in utter ecstasy as her orgasm crashed upon her. She saw stars and her vision darkened at the edges of her eyes as her pussy milked the huge cock in one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had. She heard her teacher growl and dove to cover her mouth with her own to try to stifle her screams as her teacher kept thrusting up into her dripping slit. As Camila began to catch her breath, they started to move in a synchronized rhythm.

They moved in a sensual dance, each anticipating the other's next move; anticipating what would provide the most pleasure to the other. Camila's wet heat clamped down onto the hot steel as they fucked almost animalistically on the desk. She had one hand gripping the jet black hair as the other snaked between them to rub her clit furiously. Ms Jauregui had one hand on Camila's ass and one on her nipple as they slammed against each other. Camila arched her back and the older woman sucked on her nipples again, both working their bodies hard to reach that blissful pinnacle they ached for. She could feel her pussy clench and twitch again, could feel her teacher's cock begin to swell. Camila rode faster, rolling her hips against the history teacher as she pumped into her student, beads of sweat beginning to roll down their bodies making their movements against one another into sweet, slick friction. Camila saw a jaw clench, the veins popping out of her neck and eyes started to roll back into her head. They both...

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! "CAMILA!! What are you doing in there? You're going to be late for school! Hurry up!", Her mom yelled through the door, shaking Camila from her reverie.

Camila braced her arms on the top of her dresser, still shaking and sweating from her intense fantasy. She looked up into the mirror and said to herself, "today...this has to happen today..."