Anonymous (G!P)

I split this up because it was getting too long. It's a little weird (or it might get a little weird) but I hope you like it.

******

Warning: Lauren G!P

****

I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us - p.g.e.

"Another one?" Dinah asked, clearly annoyed.

Camila only smiled and pocketed the piece of paper. She had been receiving romantic and love notes for a few months now. She would always find them in the weirdest places; her locker, her bag, inside her favorite book in the library and even by her bedroom window sill or under her laptop on her desk. She even found one inside the pizza box when she went out to eat with her friends. As hard as she tried to find out who it was, she never had a clue and to be honest, she liked the mystery.

"Come on Mila! That can't be healthy, you're rejecting real life guys for some guy that keeps sending you creepy love notes," Normani added.

"They're not creepy!" Camila exclaimed, "they're cute and romantic," she said.

"Someone is in loveeee" Ally sang.

"That's ridiculous Ally, she can't be in love with someone she's never even met. She doesn't even know this guy, for all she knows he could be a 50 year old pedophile," Normani replied.

"I agree with Mani," Dinah said, "you don't even know what he looks like, he could be another Austin Mahone for all you know."

"Shut up Dinah, you're just agreeing with Normani cause you wanna get laid tonight. He's not a 50 year old pedophile and he's not another Austin Mahone. He's a romantic and cute guy who's genuinely into me and cares. He also goes to our school, of that I'm sure." Camila said. "As a student."

"How do you know he goes here?" Ally curiously asked.

"Because he's sent me notes through my favorite book, means he knows me," Camila replied with a cheesy smile.

"Means he's a stalker," Normani muttered.

"Well I like him and I like the notes and that's all that matters."

"Whatever floats your boat Walz." Dinah sighed.

"I think it's cute and this person obviously cares deeply for you," Lauren stepped in, "I think you should keep the boat afloat," she winked. The two best friends smiled at each other and walked to their next class with intertwined hands. Lauren blushed furiously.

****

Camila's POV

I was in English class but all I could think about was my mystery guy and the notes; why couldn't I get him out of my head...

I looked to my right and I saw Lauren, my best friend, getting up from the floor. "What are you doing?" She asked with a chuckle. Lauren didn't even look at her when she replied. "I dropped my phone, was just picking it up." Weird..her phone was on her desk the whole time. Whatever.

I reached into my bag that was on the floor to get my books when I felt a piece of paper fall from the pocket. Another note.

If, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days that I have lived, I would pick the moment I met you. - p.g.e.

I could feel my face heat up and a tear make its way down.

"Whatchu get there Juliet?" I heard Lauren ask. I turned to her and smiled so big that it made my face hurt.