TCAs 2015

Happy wasn't even the word Camila would use to describe how she felt right now; the girls were at the Teen Choice Awards and everybody was either nodding at them, waving, or physically saying hi. People who they thought didn't even know their names were coming up to them and congratulating them on their success.

They came out to announce Teen Choice Fashion Icon and award it to Britney Spears. It was a bittersweet moment; being in front of Britney once more after the X factor; after the girls had come so far. Especially since Britney had never once believed in the girls.

Once they started walking through the stage Camila felt a tingle in her hand and subtly looked down, seeing Lauren's hand slightly graze hers. She widened her eyes and moved her hand a little. She gave Lauren a look and a smile that sent a message. Lauren understood and moved her hand, biting her lip at the mistake she had almost made.

The show was a success, they were over the moon; they ended the night with three surf boards and had the honor of seeing themselves during the commercial break for the Candie's advert, the AT&T commercial and the Hershey's commercial, not to mention that Candie's also released the music video for Rock Your Candie's at the show, which everybody witnessed.

It's fair to say that this night was all about Fifth Harmony and the girls were ecstatic.

"Oh my god y'all we did it!" Ally gushed.

"I know! Wow, did you see Britney's face when she came up to the stage..she was literally thinking 'you're all still here..?!' Priceless!!" Normani said, immitating the blonde's voice. The girls all laughed.

"I think the highlight was the fact that we all hugged or kissed Britney and then Lauren just casually sends her the peace sign!" Dinah laughed like a maniac at the memory, the only ones that didn't seem to be laughing were Camila and Lauren. The two were in a world of their own, looking at nothing in particular.

The girls were making their way to their dressing rooms when Camila caught sight of black hair. She walked a little faster and grabbed Lauren's arm to slow her down. Once she was sure that everybody was inside and they were safely hidden, Camila pushed Lauren roughly to the wall, putting her hands on each side of Lauren's shoulder.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" She whispered. Lauren was confused but soon caught on. "I'm sorry Camz, I didn't mean to, I forgot," she replied. "You forgot?! You fucking forgot? Lauren do you have any idea what could happen if you actually held my hand?" She asked. Lauren nodded. "Camila, trust me, no one hates this 'camren' stuff more than me, but tonight was all about us and I was happy and all I wanted to do was have my girl right next to me and hold her hand and kiss her and hug her and tell her how damn proud of her I am." She breathed out and Camila let out a sigh.

"Babe I know," she said, a lot calmer now. "But you know what the press and the fans are like..one simple look and we're suddenly married with two kids! It's just annoying." Lauren nodded and moved to place her hands around the younger girl's waist. "You can kiss me now though," Camila said with a smirk.

Lauren raised an eyebrow, shaking her head and moving out of Camila's hold, only to push her against it now. "Lauren wh-" Camila didn't have time to finish though, when Lauren dug her nails into Camila's uncovered side due to her crop top above her leather skirt. "Looks like the tables have turned, Karla. What the hell is this?" She asked, with a slight anger in her voice. Camila was confused, "what?" Lauren sneered and looked down at Camila's skirt. "This," she grabbed at the zipper just below her intimate area. "You decide to wear this to an award show? I told you nothing that showed more than arms or below the knee and you show up with this?!"

"Babe, you know I had no say in this years outfit, don't get mad," Camila pleaded.

"Oh, Camila I'm mad, I'm so mad and horny because of this outfit that I'm guna do whatever I want to you and you'll accept it no matter what." Camila felt herself dampen at Lauren's words and she just nodded.