Schoolgirl Thoughts pt2 (G!P)

Warning; Lauren G!P

****

Lauren POV
I sat in my classroom, watching my students goof off for the last few minutes of class. This class was full of kids who didn't give a shit about school. I couldn't wait for my next history class to start. Not only were they kids who actually cared about learning, she was in my next class. Ms. Camila Cabello. My dirty little fantasy girl. I had met her last year right after I started.

I was standing in the hallway outside my classroom chatting with another teacher. They left, as the bell was about to ring, and right as I was turning to head to my classroom, I was hit! Granted, it wasn't a hard hit, it felt more like a basket ball had been thrown into my chest. I was disconcerted for a moment as a flurry of papers flew up in my face.

As the papers settled, I looked down into the sweetest face I had ever seen. She had big bright brown eyes that made me shiver, long silky looking dark brown hair, sweet pink and plump lips that looked like they were made for kissing, and a body that could make anybody beg. She had legs for days and sweetly curved hips, a tight tummy and breasts that would fill my hands perfectly.

I felt my cock twitch in ecstasy in my pants as she stared up at me. Finally remembering myself, I helped her up and introduced myself. She blushed and stammered her name and then ran away.

How very interesting, I thought to myself as she ran, maybe she was as affected as I was. I saw her turn and look one more time, and I knew she was seeing me with a stupid grin on my face. Then she was gone.

As wrong as it was, she was the star of my fantasies after that day. I pictured her naked, dripping wet on my bed as I pleasured her with my hands, mouth, and throbbing cock. Every fantasy starring her had me cumming within minutes, she got me so twisted!

Unfortunately, I didn't see more than just glimpses of her for the rest of the year. So eventually, my fantasies of her started to subside. I had to acknowledge that it was just a fantasy.

As luck would have it, when we got our class rosters for the next year, I was more than a little excited to see that she was in my class. And my last class of the day to top it off too. I couldn't wait for school to start.

On the first day of school, the first eight periods of the day dragged by. I went through the first day of school motions as I eagerly waited for ninth period to come.

Finally, the bell rang letting me know that she would be here soon. I watched the door, almost stalker-esque in my attention, waiting for her to arrive. She walked in and almost immediately went to the back of the room. I watched her sexy little ass sway as she went. As she sat down and faced me, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. It looked like she was watching me too.

The bell rang again, shaking me out of my reverie. I blushed, realizing I was staring at her like an idiot in front of the whole class. I shook my head and started addressing the class, all the while trying to think of a way to distract the class so I could stare at her some more.

"Hello, class! I'm Ms Jauregui, and today, I'd like you to write about yourselves for twenty minutes so I can get to know you a little, and then you can use the rest of the class however you'd like."

Wow, I'm such a slacker teacher, I thought bashfully. The class didn't seem to mind my lack of teacherly duty though, and quickly started writing.

In the silence, I sat down at my desk and used their distraction to stare at Camila again.

Gods, she's so beautiful! If only she knew what I would do to her. I sighed internally.

Then I noticed that she wasn't writing...she had a glazed look in her eyes as she sat there. I saw her wiggle and looked a little harder. It looked like she was rubbing herself through her jeans without noticing. I almost came right there, watching her play with her sweet little teenage pussy.