A few Firsts

A/N: I wasn't sure whether to separate these or not because it's a bit long but decided against it. Enjoy xo

---------------------

Camila was a thirty-year-old, married respectable woman, she was sweet, kind and successful. She had always been quiet, perhaps a little straight laced, but popular all the same. Deep down though, behind the exterior she had a secret passion she had fought her whole life, a desire to let loose on her sexuality, explore and be free. She never had the confidence to do it however. Behind closed doors once others were far away she would fantasise of orgies, sexual freedom and hedonistic pleasure. It was a secret that was kept tightly locked away until this trip...

She was away on business, far from the trappings of her usual life, and she knew no one in the city. She arrived early and checked into her hotel room, it was huge, comfortable and she felt very relaxed. She instantly felt excited. She couldn't get the image of being fucked there out of her mind, it was like an uncontrollable passion taking over her.

'No,' she thought trying to ignore the thoughts surging through her. Straightening herself out she decided to head out for fresh air. She got dressed. 'Sensible clothes,' she thought. 'I'm here on business.' Looking through her bag, she knew she couldn't resist something however... She pulled out her favourite underwear made of black lace with pretty flower patterns in the material and to top it all off, a little pink bow above her crotch. The matching bra and panty set was quickly covered up by a short and sultry summer dress that barely covered her curved bottom. She gently slipped her feet into a fancy pair of heels and applied the finishing touches with her makeup.

Camila left the hotel, looking for a cafe or a little walk to get some fresh air. She was worried how flushed she was and whether others would notice. She walked hurriedly along for a few streets before finding herself in a rather more seedy part of town. It was quickly apparent she was in the red light district. There were sex shops on either side of the road and Camila couldn't help walk past and look in. Everywhere she looked there was sex! She had never been in a sex shop before, but couldn't resist. It was like she had deliberately found this place, like she knew she had to be there.

Inside there were TVs showing porn films. Obviously she knew about porn, she had even watched some softcore stuff when she was younger, but she had never seen anything like this. On one TV there were four guys and two girls all fucking. One girl was taking two of the guys at once. She couldn't look away. On the TV next to it was some lesbian porn with two beautiful girls kissing and fingering one another. Camila was drawn to them, watching intensely and completely absorbed. Suddenly, she heard a polite cough behind her. Turning around, she was greeted by a friendly smile.

"See anything you like?" The bearded man asked.

"No," Camila responded casually as she looked around the shelves.

Just as the word left her lips, she saw the female toys. Dildos of all colours, shapes and sizes decorated them. A vibrant pink vibrator with 'bunny ears' attracted her eye the most, followed by a dildo sculpted to look like a massive, black cock. She was amazed by the two sights. The dildo had to have been around twelve inches and the vibrator nine. Looking a little to the left, she then noticed a large dildo, with a belt around it.

"Wh-what's that?" She asked innocently.

"That is a strap on, ma'am," the man replied. "Are you sure you don't see anything you like?"

Fighting the temptation, Camila reluctantly gave into her urges and grabbed the vibrator, a dildo, a butt plug and strap-on from the shelf. With her cheeks turning bright red, she carried them to the counter with the man following her. His smile was almost ear to ear as he scanned the items through.